Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Payment on hold

Hi my item has been delivered to the buyer but my payment is on hold. Is there an easier way to get your payments faster and quicker.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping label

Hello i wanted to print a shipping label within the UK but it says that i am in the US, I tried to ask someone from ebay UK to phone me to help me sort this out but it keeps giving me a US ebay and I don;t know what the code is for them to ring me. H...

Buyer that leaves a LOT of negative feedback

Hello all, I have a bit of an issue. Tonight I sold a $200 lego set. As I sometimes do with a sale this large, I checked the buyers feedback ratings before I printed the shipping label. This person is a seller themselves, with many positives feedback...

what are your ebay fees ??

i looked over different topics people have posted which are similar to this, but to begin with, YES, FEES ARE HIGH, but there are more people on ebay than almost any other site so your item will have a much better chance of selling. now lots of thing...

Adding my PayPal as pay out

The ability to link a PayPal account is no longer available; however, any previously linked account remains active. If you’re unable to create or revise listings due to this update, disable the Require immediate payment with Buy lt Now option in the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers

Be careful with someone offering to pay you twice as much as your posted sale price. There are scammers on eBay offering 2x, then they ask you to ship to another person in need with a gift card that you need to purchase. All you need to do is give th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 5 helpful

Stuck! Word-Wrap in Item Descriptor not happening?

I'm stuck! For the past two listing, word-wrapping in the item description section is not happening! Word-Wrapping off:It seems the text is flowing left to right and right off the page. As an example this sentence will end as if Word-Wrapping on:It s...

capture_252_07072020_144749_-eBay_No_Word-Wrap.jpg

Covid restrictions on selling

I sell baby formula from a personal account. I do not price gouge. In fact, I sell for cheaper than in stores. Ebay is not allowing me to sell baby formula from my personal account now and says I can only do so from a business account. I am not a reg...

eBay now requiring Photo ID

I am REALLY glad to see that other sellers who have been with eBay for many years with 100% positive approval ratings are upset because they are now requiring us to provide a photo ID along with all of the other private information they already have ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 72 replies
  • 48 helpful

How do I get clothing authenticated

I have a Gucci sweatshirt that I know is authentic because it was personally purchased by a friend.Is there a way to have the sweatshirt inspected and have proof of authenticity?I don't see a program offered by eBay on clothing.If I get validation fr...

recommended price

When listing, the app is no longer showing what the same items have sold for in the past 90 days like it used to. This was very helpful tool when pricing my items. Anyone else having this issue? This seems to have just started within the last 2 weeks...

member wants to cancel order

Message says she wants to cancel the order. Her special needs son purchased the item. I requested that she use proper procedure to cancel the item( yes it was paid for.) I see if the seller cancels the item we can no longer state that the buyer reque...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors