Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! eBay Chooses to Suffocate Sellers with Nickel & Dime Tactics Instead of True Platform Sales Growth.

Do you really look at your Net Profits? How much further will eBay take these Pay-to-Play scams? All while seller expenses are at their highest. eBay would rather pick our pockets instead of growing honest revenue.. Shameful It's a 1-2 Punch.. Thanks...

Local item sells

I have a local item that sold and got paid but they didn't realize it was local pickup and needs it shipped how do i charge for the shipping

Resolved! Thoughts on Shipping With USPS Flats vs Package

I have quite a few products that I can ship via USPS in a flat poly envelope, inside the requirements of what is considered a 'flat' or 'envelope' as opposed to a 'package'. As of now, I ship entirely with a package classification, as Flats do not al...

Customer expectations.

Quick story.A potential customer messaged me today asking me about combined shipping if she buys 3 of an item.(Of course it's already spelled out in the listing.)19 minutes later she messages me again "I'm still waiting".Do customers think we're sitt...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 30 replies
  • 4 helpful

Item Description Template

I know you can make templates on eBay for certain items, but most of the time I use the "sell similar" feature and go from there and this is my preferred method. However, there are two things I always include in my item description: one is an HTML el...

Compliant issue Help please

eBay sent me this message:We found that 4 of your listings need to be updated to comply with changes to our site and security policies and to remain live. the listings are :363879339440255596581233255596581197255596581226 I'm really scratching my hea...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Phone number verification

I want to sell an item but Ebay is having trouble verifying my phone number. I have gotten to the point for the phone number verification and then nothing happens.

Resolved! Buyer filed dispute item not received

The tracking says items delivered, but the buyer filed a dispute with eBay. We’ve messaged each other many times. The fact that eBay has buyer protection guarantee, would it favor the buyer no matter what?! . Would eBay will give money back to the bu...

Buyer sent negative feedback and closed a case against me

HiBuyer sent me negative feedback stating (shipment not arrived yet)That is why I sent the buyer another shipment to solve the problem with the buyerWhen the buyer got the shipment he sent me this message..........Buyer's messageHey man I did just re...

Anyone find a replacement for Go Daddy?

I tried Quick books. Way to advanced for me. Using MRG now. My reseller Genie is terrible. I finally got it working okay without inventory. I have my inventory and costs in a spreadsheet anyways. Keeping track of shipping labels is a nightmare. Too m...

eBay claims I'm below standard even though my record is excellent.

I have 214 positive feedbacks for past 12 months with no negatives. and one neutral. I have 729 five star ratings for accurate description, shipping speed, reasonable shipping cost communication in past 12 months. I have so-called defects but they ar...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors