Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

When to throw in the towel

I love ebay but lately there are no sales no views. The only time i had views was when i did ppc. Miraculously I had “views” instantly but no sales. On other marketplaces i have sales without paying extra. When is it time to just throw in the towel.

Deadbeat bidders

Why has e-bay stopped allowing any feedback when the winning bidders never pay? There used to be a paragraph at the end of our ads that said, "bidding is a contract".. but I have had at least 3 deadbeat nonplayers for the last few sales. Each of thes...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Claim of Design Right Infringement

We were reported for design right infringement for selling silicone shoelaces. Vero provided the contact info of the claimant and I went on the companies website where they had their patent listed. Their patent covers a plastic shoelace that is faste...

Resolved! Add shipping or free shipping???

Hello, Increase the price of the item and free shipping, Or reduce the item price and add shipping. which one is the best? Which one is the most used?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer never picked up item

Buyer paid for the item and was responsible for picking up never showed up no communication my question is how long do I have to wait to resale it??

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are the categories still so messed up?

I am so confused by the way the categories are categorized. Mainly why is everything lumped into a few general categories. I just updated a very nice art glass sculpture with it being listed in the categories Art-Sculptures and Pottery & Glass-Decor ...

Resolved! Canceled bid not showing in bidding history.

I was bidding on an item when I received a notification that I was no longer the highest bidder. Seconds later I received another notification stating that a bid had been cancelled and that I was, once again, the highest bidder. The notification said...

EBAY is Pricing Themselves Out Of The Market

So now eBay is charging a Final Value Fee for Jewelry over a certain price. This is just another overreach by eBay to skim more money off the top. Ebay is very quick to charge more, expect more, and do less. This is getting very tiring!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 21 day hold on new sellers- that have been on eBay for 18 years

I made an $1,100 sale on eBay which would be my first sale in a couple of years. But I purchased items and received good feedback. I've since read about the 21-day Holden not to break the $1,000 threshold. But it's the implication that I cannot be tr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors