Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Item returned to sender... except it got "returned" to buyer's address

I sold something, shipped it, and now the buyer contacted me to point out the odd tracking. It says that the item was "returned to sender" because of an insufficient address. Not a huge deal - people make mistakes on their address. The weird part is ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

POSTING

I JUST STARTED WHY CAN WE ONLY POST 10  AND HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What are the trending categories for July

Hi everyone,I may be asking a silly question here but I would like to know whether there are categories of items which tend to have greater demand from buyers specially from USA and Europe during this time of the year. I am new to selling and would l...

Proof of how useful a SCAN FORM is, if you rely on package pickups

Note: this would be just as useful to anyone who takes their packages to the post office and doesn't have a kiosk with an auto-scanner, and you insist on witnessing your items being scanned (which is wise but also pushing your luck if your post offic...

3EF43418-D92B-496A-950F-47BF6673C90E_1_201_a.jpeg 1381DDD7-2FF0-4CF5-BC89-3DCC9C0ED5A3_1_201_a.jpeg FCB85789-3BE8-43AB-A533-6E62FF98B2EE_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

Problems With Firefox and eBay Listings

Problem #1 - My product pictures appear blurry in Firefox:https://www.ebay.com/itm/374113574610Not sure how long this has been going on, just noticed it. It generally appears if the product is a bright color. The thumbnail picture is blurry, the enla...

Resolved! Expired Mary Kay foundation

I purchased some Mary Kay Foundation at a church sale. Based on what I've read on google I think it is expired. I see where other sellers are selling expired foundation but I don't want to break any rules and get in trouble. I just restarted selling ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings price the add not see

helloI don't see the price in fixed price Promoted Listings Set ad ratebut the price is not seen the percentage if I sellbefore you could see how much you had to pay if you sold the item next to it

Ridgeway, NJ

Had a discussion today with our postmaster - He says highest issues with fraud are in Ridgeway, NJ. The overall discussion was eye-opening......have always wondered if they are aware and acutely, they are. Anyone else had fraud issues thru there? We ...

Resolved! Ebay store

When I open a store (with a new name) do my existing listings move over to it? Or do I have to re-list everything?Thx

Listing not showing up

hello! i have just started selling on ebay, i do not have a store though. i uploaded my item 2 days ago (item number 403751583578) but i cannot search it on my account, however, if i am logged out of eBay i am able to search for it. i have also uploa...

New Policies

I am very unhappy with the changes in EBAY's policies. I don't like the way they do payouts now and feel like it was much easier when they relied more on Paypal. Also they are gouging us on shipping. I have a USPS account and recently got a quote fro...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

My relisted itemsnot showing up as newly listed

I do not allow automatic relists. I end my items generally 5-10 minutes before they are scheduled to end. I like to review my items and make alterations to photos/prices/shopping. I am noticing that when I search they are not showing as "newly listed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors