Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Top-Rated Seller

For the past two months, my eBay account has be saying "If we evaluated you today - Your seller level would be Top Rated" but when the 20th comes around, I stay at "Above Standard" why?

New eBay Policy ?

Hi eBay Community & Team, We would like to confirm if the below emails(images attached) from eBay are legitimate and within the purview of eBay global marketplace policy. Sellers specifically from India have been receiving these emails from last few ...

Image 1.png Image 2.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rejected return case

So in a little situation here. I recently sold a watch here on eBay, went to authenticator and everything went well on the shipping side, buyer received it and immediately wanted to return it as it was too heavy and didn’t fit. (Was new watch and not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 41 replies
  • 1 helpful

Contacting ebay.

It's frustrating when ebay makes it so difficult to contact them when I have a problem. I can't even get in a chatroom to get help let alone a phone number to call!!!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Receiving Feedback

Just starting out selling on ebay and how am I supposed to be able to increase my selling limits when I get no feedback at all. I spent a large amount of money with a vendor and no feedback. From now on I will not give feedback until I get feedback, ...

Noticed a slight change in the links to seller feedback

I don't know when this first started, so if it was ages ago and I only just noticed, then that's just me being a bonehead and we can all move on, but anyway... I notice that if you click on a seller's feedback count in one of their listings, eBay add...

Resolved! Sellers with Basic or Higher Level Stores get a quarterly supply fee credit.... just realized this

I've had a store since the end of September and never noticed it til now, but there's a $25 shipping supply credit each quarter. Just used it on some 8x6x4 boxes for family in Nebraska since they needed smaller boxes. Thought I would share this info ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! about shipping to Costa Rica

Hello forum members.I registered on ebay on May 28, 2022. I live and send cargo from Ukraine.I just started trading on eBay. I already have 2 finished sales, 3 more in the process of delivery.I ask you to helpMy client, who previously ordered goods f...

When you cancel an order for "Problem with buyers address".....

When you are unable to print out a shipping label because it says "Problem with buyers address",You notify the buyer.You cancel the transaction with "Problem with buyers address". What percentage would you say actually fix the address and re-purchase...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Can I answer Question when Ebay Says Listing is over 90 Days old and is only 7 days old

I have 2 question from buyers, the listings are current, 1 is an auction that was started 6 days ago and the other listing just started 2 days ago. In My Ebay, if you click on the listings with questions and the click on the "respond to questions" yo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors