Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Scammer

Hi, just wanted to know if the email I got is a scam that I need to worry about. i got a message saying I sent money to AUS_DIGITAL_SELLER for a new iPhone but my account has no purchase and my PP/bank have no money taken out from this ‘purchase’ im ...

Blocked payouts for no reason

I have a good account, have been selling on ebay for years.3 Months ago June 28th I received a notice saying I needed to update my contact information, I provided everything and even confirmed with Ebay agent that the info provided was ok. And then t...

products not listed

i just started my print on demond on printify. and i have connected my ebay account with printify but my designed products are not published on ebay. any one can help me

eBay Shipping Supplies coupon

My quarterly coupon appeared this morning. Store operators may want to check to see if theirs has arrived. Every little bit helps

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Selling car parts from United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone, I have a car parts selling business in UAE, i registered one account on Ebay, it was approved, and i support to sell and ship international. But i still don't know which courier service is sure available for shipping domestic and inte...

Selling International??

Have a customer that's purchased items in the past (eBay international shipping). He's in Poland.Address I ship to is a freight forwarder. I see that address quite often when making labels. He's been trying to buy something else, same category. But h...

Authenticator sent wrong shoes to buyer?

Buyer bought a pair of Jordan 1s, size 12 from me. Ebay automatically enrolled me in their Authentication process. I sent the shoes to the Authenticator and they were verified. The money was transferred to me.Today, a few days later I get a notificat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Possible buyer fraud in progress (Switch-a-roo)

Recently sold a brand new and rare game that was sealed and brand new, and a bonus 2nd game that was new and open box with some box damage with pictures clearly showing the damage, the buyer is now contesting the auction was not as described and want...

Changing end date on listing

Hi - Need help, please. I have been away from eBay for a couple of years now. Lots of changes!!I want my listing to end after a specific amount of time. 7 days - 10 days. Now it looks like there's notan option - appears to be 30 days.

This situation has destroyed my store.

I recently had a buyer leave me a negative feedback. I did everything I was supposed to. I fully refunded the buyer including shipping and sent him a replacement of free of charge and payed for a much faster shipping option so the buyer would get it ...

Resolved! transactions concluded, items delivered, eBay still holds my funds for OVER TWO WEEKS!

I have sold two items to two different members at auction, both have received the items, yet eBay is still withholding my funds due to my relative "inexperience" despite my lengthy history selling under a different account, claiming they are "protect...

views

Doesn't ebay get paid when someone views a listing? with all the ads on the page i would think so, you tube pays for views i think, wonder why as a seller on ebay i dont get anything for the money ebay makes on my ad views ?

New rules regarding charity donations

I have been selling since 2001 which I believe makes me a long time seller. Since then I have seen my profits going down either from raises in percentages of fees on sales, taxes on sales over $600 (is it even worth selling?) and now ebay is going to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors