Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Recent Feedback issues

I used to be able to bang out dozens of feedbacks on one page. What happened to that. Now I have to go back and forth to my sold items and scroll down to the next item that needs feedback. Am I the only one who has noticed this change?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers not paying.

Anybody else seen an uptick in buyers who never pay? I use to have maybe one a month and I've had upwards of 10 in the last few weeks. It's a Shane ebay let's people get away with this as many of these people have a history of this behavior. I even h...

Seller to seller etiquette....a question.

Hello Folks,Years ago I did a bit of selling on here regularly but hardly do any these days. Due to life circumstances I need to sell off some of my collections and junque. I'm getting ready to list an item from one of my collections. I look to see t...

Authenticity Program

Hi, what's the price on the new and used items going to authenticity program? I thought it was $100 on the new items and $150 on the used, does anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bid

it has been 5 days since the person who won the bid has no money ,no reply even after sending a message. do you know what steps i can take for this

Change name on account?

My eBay account was in my name originally but my bank account has my wife's name on it so I went into settings and change my name to her name and it's still giving me the same error message. Somebody please help

How to tell if a bid is a scam

I received a bid for a purse I'm selling. The buyer just started their account this year ( so did I)How do I know it's not a scam

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors