Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Reported income?

Seen there was another question on taxes. Do the sellers report their earnings to the IRS?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Comic book presale question.

I have seen over a dozen books of these Superman 30th Anniversary GOLD CGC 9.8 books up for "PRE SALE". I have never done a pre sale of any kind before. I looked up the terms and it states that a presale MUST be shipped within 30 days of purchase. Th...

Resolved! Sri Lankan Sellers has to Increase the delivery Charges

Lots of eBay sellers in Sri Lanka deliver their orders via Government Postal Authority (Sri Lanka) Post. Due to that problem, Lots of Sellers Increase their Prices of eBay Items. after the increase prices, selling level is very low and some sellers h...

Resolved! Wrong Feedback Given for Purchase

Hello, I checked my feedback this morning and noticed a customer left the wrong feedback for the purchase they made with me. It's kinda funny but will the wrong feedback hurt my ratings in the long run? Or should I reply with "So sorry to hear about ...

ebay feedback Screenshot 2022-09-06 130623.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware: Ebay's "Authenticty Guarentee" service does not protect sellers!

Buyer damages bag, then return it!I am beyond frustrated and I'm not sure what else I can do except warn future sellers who read this. ...So, about a month ago I sold a Red Vintage Chanel handbag. Fast forward 4 weeks: the buyer has "buyer's remorse"...

IMG_5084.jpg

Buyers that lie?

Hello everyone, First time on here, so here goes. How many of you are like myself and has sold an item, only for the customer to say it hasn't arrived, when there is photographic evidence, plus text to say item was delivered, only for eBay to say cus...

What is "show original title"?

I ended a listing and then created a new listing via sell similar. On the new listing page the listing title is followed with "-show original title". When mouse hovering over it it displays "Original text, the exact same title". I then edited the lis...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 50 replies
  • 9 helpful

can't list

i can't list my items in my ebay account. please help me

Unable to list

Trying to list but ebay not sending code. Has my old phone number, ignoring my new number. Can't progress past that screen

Choosing best product Category

I want to know current market trends in eBay for choosing my product category,I have been used Local Spices and Porcelain products.But didn't get any order yet, So I want to know about which product category has a good market trends currently.thank y...

Bid retraction

I am trying to see why a buyer retracted a bid, but I cannot find it anywhere. It keeps saying go to th3 specific item and see the bidding history, but it just says no current offers because it was retracted. Where can I find the reason it was retrac...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors