Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

eBay displays same estimated delivery window to buyers for USPS Ground Shipping & USPS Priority Mail

I always offer two shipping options to my customers, but eBay displays an identical delivery window for both options, even though one is slower ground shipping and the other is expedited Priority Mail (air). It doesn't matter what the zip code is. Ha...

Epidemic of new account, zero feedback “winners” who never pay or respond to messages

eBay, you have GOT to do something about this. It’s becoming an epidemic on my auctions, and on my friends eBay stores as well. We have an auction for a mid to high level sports card (in the $150-$1,000 range). In the last few minutes, an account tha...

No 1099 for 2023?

I just started selling again last year (2023) in order to clear out some things before a divorce, so I’m not an experienced seller. Anyway, my sales totaled $10,489 but I never received a 1099 form. I went to try and generate one and it tells me that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

iOS mobile app keeps crashing while listing

The iOS mobile app keeps crashing while I’m listing items for sale, specifically it happens when I’m entering the players name of sports trading card when inputting it in the item information/specifics section. A couple of days ago it happened a few ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Corporate

How difficult has to been to use your brains on who gets to manage these items?? Every God **bleep** Contact Seller request I've put in over the decades has resulted in a complete waste of time. Idk what's worse, ebay or a Car Dealerships parts Dept....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

money not received in my PayPal account

I sold the item Item ID: 185741299755I sent the item Item ID: 185741299755 to the buyer and the page das not let me mention "shipped"The buyer has paid but I did not receive any money in my PayPal account

Buyer started a return, tracking number still in pre-shipment after 2 weeks. Should I be suspicious?

A buyer from California started a return on February 21 with the reason of "just didn't like it" and provided a USPS tracking number, which as of this message (March 6) its status is still "Pre-Shipment, USPS Awaiting Item." I know the post office ca...

How to contact ebay by email?

Does anyone know a customer service email for Ebay? I've tried a couple, but no success. I even chatted with an Ebay agent and the one she gave me didn't work either? Thanks in advance!!

Just Curious: Will USPS discontinue regular Priorty Mail?

When the USPS dumped First Class/Parcel Select and merged it into Ground Advantage, GA has become almost as fast as regular Priority Mail, and it now also has up to $100 insurance. For me, GA has been much more efficient all across the US, both in co...

Resolved! ebay sent me a message and I don't understand it

helloToday I received a message from eBay and it told me this You can now list more on eBayWhat you should knowThere are no changes to your feesEven though your selling limit has been removed, there have been no changes to your fees, and insertion fe...

WHY DOES EBAY NEVER HAVE SELLERS BACKS!??

I sold a coin and to protect the coin I took it off the glued piece of paper and put coin in a box. I messaged buyer stating I did this as soon as I shipped. No Response. A WEEK after delivery buyer first complains he paid too much and that item wasn...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors