Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Is there a list anywhere of buyers that have a history of providing offers and not paying?

I've recently been having a fairly large amount of offers that fail to pay. Is there any list somewhere of buyers that do this? The blocking buyer function hasnt really prevented this, nor has requiring a payment method to be provided prior to making...

How would you proceed with this return?

I talked about this in a earlier post but there have been some new developments.Buyer buys 4 boxes of chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.A month later he opens a return saying i sent him the wrong flavor.He says i sent him just plain macadamia nut....

User avatar by Superstar
  • 60 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hmm :D

The weather in Alabama is soo good this week 0% humid and upper 70s/lower 80s I been taking my stuff outside under a shade tree and start taking photos/listing items. I wonder who else list items outside when its nice?

Flaws in promoted listings express

Hello. I'm just posting to voice my concerns regarding the new promoted listings express feature for auctions. I sell computers, and the price is $10 for promoted listings express in that category. A large portion of my auctions are for dated compute...

Resolved! E-Bay server down Wed. evening

I went to check on the 4 items I had ending last evening but the server was down for at least 90 minutes.When It was back up, my auctions had ended and the items were in the unsold list. If the server was down when my auctions ended, I'm wondering if...

Buyers with 0 - 5 feedback

I have been on EBAY for 17 years now. Rarely do I have issues as my return rates/supposedly not received shipments are well below 1% if that. During the last month, I have had one buyer w/0 feedbacks not pay after winning an auction, and two w/0 feed...

buyer payment

How long do I wait for payment from a buyer. The item ended on Monday and this is Thursday and I haven't heard anything from them. Also how do I contact eBay if I have to cancel to make sure I don't get any charges. I checked their feedback today and...

Beware of new buyers with zeros for feedback- SELLER PROTECTION-that's a joke!!!!

I am not as mad at the scammer as I am at ebay. I sold a new OEM control valve back in August. I got a "not as described in photo" claim with a note "want immediate refund" Well that is impossible as I am 100% the guy who lists, sells and ships. I as...

Shipping on new listing tool

With the new listing format the shipping has changed so I can't see any shipping costs when listing! You now have to create a shipping policy. This is terrible. I always used calculate shipping tool and chose the lowest cost. Shipping costs change mo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors