Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

External site views dropped dramatically

Just like i said on the title, my external site views dropped dramatically since Sept 28 and 29 and it is like that over a week.Our company actually have a few markets and they are the same. They all started to drop from the 28 or 29 of Sept. Is anyo...

Dinged on eBay Standard Envelope

So when the eBay Standard Envelope is 'out for delivery' and not 'delivered' in the tracking update... how do I keep from getting dinged for 'late delivery' for something totally out of my control?I like a lower cost option, but the tracking, since i...

Need to sell leftovers from 3 BR house in South Alabama. Moving to 3 room apt. Good stuff, no time

After a 55 year marriage and the death of my husband, it is time for me to slow down and smell the roses. I found a great assisted living place in north Florida but can't even apply until I get this house cleared and sold to my neighbor. Needless to ...

stable

i am new seller, so how to stable in here??? please help me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Fake" Buyers?

It's been a little while since I've sold on ebay, but I recently sold an item. The buyer's account has little to no information provided and was created on 10/3/22. When I attempt to message the buyer, ebay returns an error message. When I attempt to...

New Messaging

I suddenly have a collection of flags, colors and indecipherable icons when I click on my messages. No way that I can find to delete it. Are we now stuck with this "new and improved" system ?

Are returns on the rise?

Every year October and November are the worst for me in terms of number of returns. A lot of the returns are false claims. Followed by very slow December. Is it just me? What are the worst months for you in terms of returns and scam buyers?

Resolved! seller dashboard: Finish setting up your store to help improve conversion

I see I have this on my seller dashboard: Finish setting up your store to help improve conversionWhat is the meaning of conversion here? If I don't, I'm dumped in views and searches?I Googled it: What does conversion mean?Conversion is the act or pro...

Shoe Returns with no packaging

I have had this happen at least 3 times. I ship out shoes, new in box inside of a tear-proof poly mailer bag, item is returned because they don't fit (understandable), but they just tape the box closed and slap a label on it and return them. I have r...

adding bank account

I can't find where to add a new bank account for my selling account.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! VeRO Parallel Import Policy/ Please Help!

I hope someone can help me. I have received two emails from an eBay department called the Vero group saying that my account has been restricted because I sell and import items from the EU and EEU. I have never bought or sold a single item to or from ...

Item listing error

I just received my first bid on a David Clark headset and only then realized that I had listed the wrong item and wrong pictures of a similar item. I can’t change the title nor delete the pictures. I have messaged this first bidder with corrections. ...

Simple Question - New Listing Tool

Trying my best not to hate it...I can live with it except when I select "sell similar" from one of my current listings (Which I'm ALWAYS doing for similar cell phones) I am unable to then select a product from the catalog. So If I want to select a pr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors