Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Selling from Europe

I want to sell on ebay but I need help to figure out where to do so.I live in Denmark, and we don't have a local version of ebay. I have tried the .com and the co.uk sites but they seem very specific to those two areas. I then had a look at the germa...

I need help

I made the mistake as a first time seller , I was in desperate need of money so listed my Gaming setup on here , got this guy in my inbox interested about it , my world was absolute chaos so I didn’t do my due diligence , I ended up shipping the item...

Removing a negative review

Hello, I was wondering hot to remove a negative review of a seller. I left a negative review out of frustration of the product, it was wrong of me to be so hasty. I worked it out with the seller and we came to terms. I would like to remove the negati...

Resolved! Buyer phone no

My "Always ask buyers for phone number" option was already turned on during my last sell, yet I still cannot access my buyers phone no. Where can I access it? It is required by every shipping service for overseas shipping. Thanks

Why So Long To Make A Sell? Fake Winners?

Ive sold things on eBay for years, is it just me or has there been a shift of some sort?. Ive got a lot of fake winners/bidders, people asking questions that there is a clear answer to in my listings and a lot of people winning my items and just not ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Open 2022

I am so confused re: eBay Open 2022I live on the East coast --in New Jersey.I registered for the 3 day eBay event but I am not sure about the time zonesIf it says 11AM ---is that Pacific Time or Eastern Time????I don't know who to ask at eBay.Any hel...

Local pickup with cash; does the buyer get a QR code?

I’ve chatted with eBay and read all the information I can find, official and otherwise, on local pickup. But I still don’t have an answer I can trust. So, from someone who’s actually done a local pickup with cash, does the buyer still get a QR code i...

Sales Tax

How do I know that eBay is charging & collecting sales tax for my sales. I don't see it noted on my monthly financial report anywhere. Is there a way to find out if eBay is charging sdales tax ob my items? Thank you!

Account Update

Hello, I received an e-mail stating that I needed to update my account and to follow prompts in order to do so but I don't have any alerts when I sign in. Any insight on this? - Scott

Most Marked as Helpful Authors