Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Variations/drop down list

I really need help with this. Customer service had no answers. I want to have a drop down list so the buyer can pick which option they want but I don't want pictures with the options. I've seen other similar listings have this without pictures so I k...

The buyer did not receive his order

The buyer opened an request stating that he did not receive the productBut the tracking number says it was deliveredI spoke with eBay and they told me not to do anything until Oct 8 knowing my money is on hold because I'm a new seller on eBayTracking...

Sending Best Offer To A Customer

Has anyone noticed best offers that you send to a customer just expiring. Up until a couple of weeks I had a lot of sales from sending offers to potential customers. Now I look at them, and they say “expired” no buyers, but it appears they are not ev...

Claiming it's not real and arrived with damage

I recently started Versace watch to a person it was posted on eBay as used. Also it was posted as exactly what says on the watch. It's my brother's watch and he claims it's absolutely real. And it absolutely did not get shipped damaged. The damaged p...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Situation gets worse... An odder yet.

So I had a customer who abused returns and lied about not being able to give pictures and lying about the color of a product despite being the only one offered and listed as multicolored, with clear pictures of 12 – no one has ever tried this **bleep...

listing views

Why am I getting some weird listing view numbers? For example; I just listed an item and it has 2 views but 4 watchers. How can this be? I would expect there to be at least 4 views if there are 4 watchers.

How to change a promotion in my Listings?

I am a Seller. I usually have a prmotion: Buy 3 Get 1 free. I recently created a promotion Coupon: Get an Extra 7% Off. I am trying to cancel this Coupon & go back to : Buy 3 Get 1 Free. How do you correct this? Tnx.

Arrange pickup banner is no where to be found.

I arranged a Local Picup for a dishwasher. I have the QR code and 6 digit number. There is no place to ebter either one to verify the delivery. I went to Selling, Sold, found my sale, but there is nowhere to enter the code or scan the QR code. Help

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting the royal shaft on Ebay

I sold the buyer an iPhone and he wanted a refund of the item. After receiving the refund, he delayed returning the product and sent the item to the wrong zip code. The item was eventually returned back to the buyer. The buyer has not sent me my prod...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors