Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Auto-Relist is missing!

In the past when I made a new auction item listing there is a checkbox under the "Selling details" section in the listing tool where I could select whether or not I would like for that item to be automatically re-listed or not. When I have selected t...

How do I get notifications that I've sold an item

With this new system where money goes to eBay and not PayPal, I never know when I've sold something until it goes into my bank account 3 days later! With PayPal, I got the notification right away and shipped immediately, which is important to me and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 5 helpful

I sold an item and had to pay $51.33 sales tax

Why? My item was listed for $550 Add $15.54 for shipping label But then I see I also got hit for $51.33 for Sales Tax. So then my "fees'' are based on a total of $616.87 Why am I getting hit with $51.33 to pay in sales tax for selling something? On t...

How to Calculate Shipping for Selling Tires?

I have a few set of tires to sell, but have never shipped them before. Is there a way to setup my listings to calculate an accurate shipping amount since it will be a multi-piece shipment? I am listing the items as buyer pays shipping.

Selling Singles TCG & Taxe Collecting information

Currently I am preparing listings for TCG Single cards & on the bottom of the draft I get the Sales Tax box for manual entry.Doesn't Ebay automatically handle any tax collecting just like any other listing category?Aside from that I'd welcome any tip...

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER

I NEED THE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE BOUGHT A GENERATOR IN TEXAS AND THEY WON'T LET US PICK IT UP UNTIL AFTER MARCH 6TH WHICH IS WHEN EBAY SAYS THEIR FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED! TODAY IS FEBRUARY 4TH!! THATS A WHOLE MONTH! THIS ...

Account Restricted - Need help

After selling a high priced item, my account was put on a restriction to verify information. 3 weeks later it hasnt been resolved. Ebay supposedly sent me a message to follow instructions, which i never received. Ive been on the phone for 3 weeks tel...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

new listing

had plans to list a bunch of things today. the run around of the new listing format. I GAVE UP. to go from a click type listing to where you almost have to type every word wow . did i say i gave up. where i used to work people came up with new ideas ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay saying Im in poor standards, don't understand why.

Having been trying to contact ebay several times always say will call. Never do, but always get email saying they tried but never shows up on my phone. Very poor service. Says don't meet standards anymore, not sure why. Can't help slow sales. Did hav...

support

I didn't get the verification code on our cellphone number,,,please help me,,there is a statement "Something isn't right. Please double-check the info on this page"

Most Marked as Helpful Authors