Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

NEW LISTING TOOL SUCKS! I WANT MY OLD ONE BACK!

NOT SURE WHY EBAY FEELS THE NEED TO MAKE IT MANDITORY FOR US SELLERS TO ALL USED THIS CRAP NEW SYSTEM. I DONT NEED POP UP WINDOWS ON WHAT SHOULD BE DROP DOWNS. ALSO THE SIZE OF THE SCREEN IN WAY OVERSIZED. LOTS OF BLACK SCREEN IN BETWEEN THE FILL INS...

I gotta sell this 2 phonecases that I customized

I am an artist and I have this beautifully customized phonecases, good quality. But I want to sell them. I don't know how and I don't want to sell them like big companies. Please help me on how to sell them. Thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

No free 8 week auction re lists.

Beware sellers. eBay have removed the 8 week free auto re list to top sellers. My free 250 auction listings were gone in days and everything that has the automation rule turned on re lists and subtracts from your free monthly allowance. After that’s ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! EBay Store

Is there a way to find out if becoming an eBay store is worth it?

i advertised no returns/refunds then ebay refunded his money and let him keep $800 worth of watches

Im in Australia and listed a bunch of old watches as not working and suitable for repairs or parts only with no returns.I didnt advertise brands or specs, just took closeup pics of each watch with a macro lens to let the pictures do the talking.i did...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return policy abuse

A buyer purchased a rare glass on November 7, 2022. Package was delivered on 11/10. Yesterday I received notification that my funds are on hold due to a claim filed by the buyer. I never received any correspondence from buyer that there was an issue ...

Buyer is a scam artist

A buyer purchased a rare glass on November 7, 2022. Package was delivered on 11/10. Yesterday I received notification that my funds are on hold due to a claim filed by the buyer. I never received any correspondence from buyer that there was an issue ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors