Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebay account

Hi Everyone, our company would like to start selling on Ebay, however due to stringent IT security policies we need to address certain IT security related questions, so basically we need someone from Ebay to clarify certain IT security related questi...

I retracted an offer in response to an offer

Help! So someone made an offer on an item. I responded with a counter offer, but then decided to just accept their offer. I retracted my counter offer. Now, the system will not let me send an "accept the offer". It says I have no offers on the item? ...

Competitors specify free shipping but require minimum purchase

I have some posts that in very crowded, low margin, high volume space. Some of my competitors offer free shipping but they specify in the description fields that they require a minimum quantity or else they will refund the purchase. I charge flat shi...

Buyer is a fruad

Hello! I accepted a bid from a buyer who I sent a total to. They did not pay but sent a message asking for photos of item to see if it was in good condition? Birthday gift for nephew! That’s when I remembered! Now this is a coin we are talking about!...

Found a problem after a sale..buyer doesn't respond

I sold a bedspread on a buy it now and received payment right away. As I was folding the spread to ship I found a repair that was not visible earlier. It was on a chenille spread and was perfectly hidden. I messaged the buyer immediately with a pictu...

Want to start selling

I’m interested in starting a side hustle on eBay, how can I start selling products?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers not paying

Ebay please do something about buyers not paying for items they have purchased.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay robbed me

I don’t understand how I sell something. You guys don’t make them return the item so I can resell and actually make money. They sent back an empty box. I’m not sure what else to do im gonna try and give the police a call and see if I can’t charge the...

Ebay Payout sucks. Period.

Just want to let it out there. Ebay Payout system sucks.It was way better when we were allowed to use Paypal to receive payment.Settings were easier to manage with Paypal, and I can basically receive instant payment to my bank account, if I chose to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Haven’t been receiving feedback as seller

In my 5-6 years of selling on eBay, this year I have taken pride in selling higher quality items, more accurate descriptions, extra care in shipping, single day handling times and politeness to buyers than I ever have before. Yet I haven’t received a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel order

What happen if I cancel too many orders due to out of stocks items? Will my account get infected?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

taxes

does anyone know program that links with ebay that is not excel based to download sales and such to keep track for taxes etc

Most Marked as Helpful Authors