Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

not prime time for auctions

Yes, I know many (most?) people here do not like auctions and don't run them. I sell books and media and I auction many single collectible books and book- and media-lots. Right now only the collectible books are selling and stuff that "should" [as if...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer sees my item cheaper AFTER I ship and wants to return for refund

Last week after I get home from the post office my buyer says he saw the same item cheaper elsewhere and opens a 'Changed my mind' return. I declined it with no response. ebay says case closed. Yesterday he emails me again saying he just got it and w...

Ebay Listing

Hi, recently I saw eBay listings with buttons like these (https://www.ebay.com/itm/154613419798) (https://www.ebay.com/itm/232187703601) my question is how I can design these types of listings for my store with buttons and sections

Do you have to offer a second shipping method on your ebay listing

Is there a way to only list one shipping method instead of two on the listing page? I would like to pre-pack my items to have them ready to ship, and I have planned my packaging based on priority mail. media mail, and first class. If you can't, then ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

a question about auto-populate in listings

Hello! I've been having trouble with info in my listings changing on me, due to what seems like an auto-populate problem. Recently I've been listing books, and it seems to happen often. I'm relatively new to selling things on eBay, so I'm wondering i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

RESTRICTED SELLER ACCOUNT

Today my account was put on a 3-day SELLER RESTRICTED ACTIVITY NOTICE. The reason- ebay claims I went against the alcohol policy. Lets be clear about this-I listed an "EMPTY" collector beer container-can. Ebay said it did't follow the guidelines. My ...

Buyers w/same address, different user id

Over the past few days I’ve made multiple sales and have noticed that a lot of them all have the same shipping address. But each and everyone of them has a different name and user ID on the purchase, but the shipping address is the same on every purc...

Have to click back multiple times?

When I view an items page and I look at the pictures then close them out and hit browser back button the page kind of flickers. I usually have to click again twice to go back to previous page. This is something that started within the last couple wee...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay money transfer: Just another complaint.

Just venting over eBay's disregard for sellers. When they dropped PayPal so they could take in any money involved in transferring funds, they took away quick payments for the seller. A buyer paid on the 17th and payout isn't scheduled until the 22nd....

Is this a scam?

Hi, I am selling a bike, UK based and have had 1 bid from a person in China, zero feed back, only a member for one month. A little concerned with this one as I have been stung before with returns, gave the buyer a refund, didn't send it back. eBay's ...

Ebay pushing sellers to spend proceeds on Ebay

Ebay is now pushing sellers to spend their Ebay proceeds at Ebay...this after making tons of money from sellers with their so called promotions. I've bern a seller on Ebay for 18 years. Until the past couple of years I never had to pay extra to "prom...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors