Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cancel an ad

I Can't find how to cancel an ad for an item I've decided to keep. 

Watch out for fees and options you did not authorize....

I was just charged a $4.00 fee for a bold listing that I did not authorize - I have never added any such extras and certainly not on a $6.50 item. I usually check to make sure that the $0.00 appears before clicking on the List button as I have caught...

Resolved! new rules for 1099k for 2022: what's on the form?

More questions about the new $600 reporting rule, sorry:I consider myself a casual seller now, meaning I don't buy items to sell here, nor do I have a storefront, nor do I sell brand new items. Mostly it's just used household items I no longer need, ...

Merry Christmas!

To you and you and you.. To the lurkers, the watchers and readers. To the folks that help, and the ones just trying to figure it out. To the disgruntled and the totally happy. To everyone who takes the time to read this.... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have a gl...

1099 taxes

Guys - does eBay look at the total sales or net sales (net of taxes and selling costs) to determine who needs to receive a 1099 - which number were to exceed $600 thx

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

bank for ebay to pay me

i do not have my old banking account number to change my bank info to my new one ....what do i need to do... it wont let me put in my new account number without having the old one....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales report no longer available or makes any sense

Couple of months ago i was able to generate a report for sold items and get this infoOrder numberNet amountPayout dateItem IDTransaction IDItem titleItem subtotalShippingeBay taxFinal Value FeeInternational feeGross transaction amountNow all i have i...

How would you handle this scrooge customer?

Item: Husqvarna safety glasses Potential cutomer:Hi - does the classic version have distortion due to the wrap? Reply:Hello and Merry Christmas! I'm not sure what you mean? Aloha, James Potential customer:If you are selling to the English speaking pu...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors