Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payouts to debit card

I've tried to linked my bank account to receive payouts and gives me an error message. When contacted customer service by chat, they sent a link to see if it works. Well, it didn't. I spoke with someone on the phone the second time and they suggested...

Global shipping program

I just received a message from a buyer about receiving the wrong item. I know that I definitely shipped out the correct item. I have not had this happen yet and would like some advice on what to do. I shipped the item through the global shipping prog...

Where to Report eBay software/Website bugs

I've been spending a lot of time in the last month preparing an eBay store and adapting software I have written to working with sales of fixed price items instead of the mostly auctions I've done for the last couple of decades. I keep running into bu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! refund dispute - looking for guidance

Long story short, I sold a tech item but the buyer says it doesn't work and is asking for a full refund. Problem is that I tested it before I sold and it worked perfectly fine. Unless the buyer didn't like the quality, I'm sure it's just someone with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Warning if you use ebay standard envelope, ebay will destroy your account and your business.

Warning if you use ebay standard envelope, ebay will destroy your account and your business. The service does not work and ebay knows this. They are actually expanding it to other categories knowing it does not work! I have sent out a couple thousand...

• 16 replies
  • 7 helpful

Auction fee invoices--finding them and printing them

Hi. Does anybody know how to find and print out your auction fee invoices? I get these charges from eBay on my credit card but I have never been able to find the actual invoices for these charges on my eBay account. I have looked EVERYWHERE (selling,...

International Shipping Calculator

Why does the international shipping calculator not work on my listings? A buyer will email me to ask what the shipping cost is to their country and I tell them to use the calculator on the listing but they get an error message:"This item will ship to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsolicited comments from others: helpful or annoying?

Not sure what other sellers do with comments that come in on something you have listed. Sometimes the comments have useful information and I appreciate those since they improve the listing. But sometimes they are people telling you something that is ...

Item sold twice

An item was sold with one bid and was shipped with a tracking number.Then I was notified that it sold again a week later.Had to 'cancel sale' for the customer to get a refund; but E-Bay keeps a second fee for the same item. It must be nice for E-Bay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors