Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sales

Sellers, what were your thoughts on the Holiday Weekend Sales? 1) Were your sales up?2) Did you notice more traffic? (Listings)3) What are your thoughts of the holiday sales overall? (online or in store) 1- Yes my sales were up, Mostly because of a h...

selling

Is everyone having lower than average sales?? Am I doing something wrong? The postage charges are going out of sight.

global shipping

thought I asked this before but don't see anywhere to find a response. has global shipping gone away? I don't see that option in my newest listings only something about international shipping which is way too long to decipher. why does ebay feel the ...

Buyer hasn't cancelled return request after resolving an issue.

I recently sold an item and when the buyer received it, they messaged me stating that it did not work and that they wanted to return the item. After messaging me, they immediately opened a request to return. I responded to their direct message and in...

Ebay holding money.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. They put a new sellers hold on my funds. I get how that works so don’t post links. I have an issue about calling and talking to eBay representatives everyday for the last week and being lied to and given the run...

EBAY REMOVED MY CHINESE SNUFF BOTTLE LISTINGS CLAIMED I VIOLATED ILLEGAL DRUGS & PARAPHERNALIA

I have sold for ten years and sell many Asian antiques. Today, two of my antique cloisonné snuff bottles were removed and I received a message that stated :"We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Illegal drugs and drug paraphernal...

New Photo App

How do I rename a photo on this new app? I used to be able to click the rename choice and type in the new name. I was able to upload the photo to eBay. Now when I rename a photo, I can't find the file. What am I doing wrong. This was working fine unt...

bulk Shipping Scan

Anybody else have trouble with the bulk scan lately? I used to be able to carry the bulk labels from the night before to the next day or have them accumulate over the weekend. The last week or two they have not been generated on the form.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is this happening? Sold listings search

eBay what in the world is going on here? So I’m setting here browsing thru sold listings on eBay in the categories I sell in. Just trying to get a handle on how well (or NOT!) things are moving compared to years past. As I’m scrolling thru I think “g...

231E75AF-B5A1-4817-911D-D1B46B3BAD5F.jpeg

Sales For The Year

Ebay says I have made 13 sales this year but I have only made 10 how can this happen ?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

SEO optimization

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/boost-traffic-with-seo.html You might also experiment with eBay’s Best Practices to improve your position in Search. See link, which could drive more views and thus more watchers. https://pag...

Changing My eBay Registration Address

Basic question: What are some of the tangential changes that may occur when I change my eBay registration address?The following info is what I consider relevant though it may not be adequate:-For future ease of access, I added a close family member t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

DVD sales on my site.

I have purchased almost 80 % of the DVDs I own through Amazon presumably from the licenses holders. I just had a DVD returned due to the claim it was counterfeit, and I quickly refunded this, to make my customer happy. Due to the industry standard to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors