Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

buyers unable to pay for an accepted offer

Last few days, buyers who sent me an offer for an item, keep getting the message that item is out of stock or unavailable when they try to pay. On my end as the seller, I see nothing different. So I have been sending invoices. is something up with eb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales have dropped

I am continually sending out offers on eligible items and I list new items regularly yet my sales have dropped considerably in the last month. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can usually count on a few sales daily, now I’m lucky if I get a few sa...

Ebay's new listing tool strikes again...

I'm trying to list an item but because the UPC is not in whatever tool Ebay uses to lookup UPCs, I can't list it? I just see item not found and it plugs in the UPC for a product that's not what I'm trying to list. No option to request an add to the i...

Refund Buyer's Shipping Costs

Hello! I was in the hospital and didn't get to ship a sale that went through while I was sick. Buyer is upset and filed a request. They demanded I refund their shipping costs, but I can't seem to. When I hit "refund" it is for the entire purchase. I ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

When will 2022 Fall Seller Update questions be answered?

The Fall Seller Update board was locked on 9/30 with a promise that "we will continue to work with our internal teams to make sure outstanding questions are addressed next week." It's been a month and none of the pending questions have received answe...

E-Bay's misguided control.

Back in the late 90's I was in the first wave of e-Bay sellers, and it was key to keeping my business afloat . . . being as seasonal as it is. However, over the years e-Bay has been finding ways of controlling sales in a way that they will most benef...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 12 helpful

Product match

Is there any way to bypass the "tell us what you're selling" step. They never have what I am listing, and I know what category it belongs in, after 20+ years here. Between this and the "preview" issue I'm wasting time when I could be listing more.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammer Tied up my Merchandise

Screen shot from my phone showing individual who sent offers to buy merchandise I listed 2 days ago which I accepted and now cannot sell the items because they are tied up. After I accepted items and realized it included high shipping offer, I became...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns and how the seller has no rights

I am trying to understand how as a seller you can completely be frauded by a buyer and the proof is 100% in my favor. And beyond that the person tried to get another item from me that I have never had. So essentially ebay is telling me I am wrong? No...

The Coalition for 1099-K Fairness Mission

The fight is still strong. Thankfully. Mission Our mission is to protect casual sellers, entrepreneurs and microbusinesses from unfair tax reporting burdens on online marketplaces. The Coalition for 1099-K Fairness is a coalition of online marketplac...

Resolved! Buyer sent pictures of a different item, and claimed item sent not as described

Its a question on here as old as time. This is my first time selling on here, I took many photos and a picture of the item. Even took a video of it at ups and me sending it. (A traktor s8) much to my suprise the day it gets delivered the buyer sends ...

When Fraud Happens22.png

EBAY CHARGES SELLING FEES ON SALES TAX 2022

Selling fee should only be on the selling price as in 12.55% of item sold amount selling price + the $0.30 fixed order fee. NOTE: eBay is charging the seller when items are sold, the EXTRA ON TOP selling fee of 12.55% on the tax amount they collect f...

Phone

No phone number for customer service ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors