Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why does eBay Not Prohibit Freight Forwarding?

I do this on the side. I am not a profession eBayer. I made the unfortunate mistake of not initially filtering out where I shipped to and quickly rectified that but left Canada open. Unfortunately, despite using USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes, which a...

Haven't received a notifacation for buyer's request to cancel....

Buyer wanted me to ship $150+ purchase to a different address and said he'd looked but didn't see anywhere to change the address. I gave him the usual "no can do" and told him he'd need to request a cancellation then repurchase after he'd updated the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended for shill bidding

I was given a 7 day suspension because another member of my household bid on my items. I initiated a chat support yesterday to resolve the situation. Unfortunately the chat support was clearly in another Country and details were lost in translation. ...

Check your Seller fees

I sold an item and I priced it calculating sellers fees, plus promoters.subtracting those fees I wanted my proceeds to be no less then 2000. We’ll it did not make sense. So I read mor of the sellers. Fees. My buyer paid 2450 including tax and shippin...

Can I Get Rid Of This Pest??

Help Me Get Rid of "Help" Button? This eBay "Help" button floats on the right edge of the page in several forms I use daily. It's there on the listing form and here it is on my Ship Items page. I don't need any help! The darn thing is in the friggin ...

in the way.jpg

Resolved! Sale from December 30th 2022 Counts towards 1099-K for 2023?

Hi, I made a larger sale (~$300) on Dec. 30th, which netted a $247 payout on January 3rd, 2023. My question for reporting purposes is did this count towards 2022 or 2023 from a 1099-K perspective? Either way it is fine, just unsure of how eBay handle...

Filing a claim

The claim bot insists I can't file a claim on an item that was broken in shipment until the 8th. Now it's still telling me to wait until TODAY which is the 8th! Has anyone else had problems filing claims?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers and Ridiculous Feedback

So we sell GREATLY discounted items from retail and this buyer puts in a feedback, and I quote, “some sellers sell this item for 300 dollars, It’s not worth it. “I paid 149.00 for this item and it is so small….Not too pleased with purchase”. I replie...

eBay Branded Supplies ... disappointed right now

The box size I buy most often using my Store Discount Coupon is not available. Am still waiting for a return message from them to learn if it has been discontinued or just out of stock? Also asked if its out of stock when will it be re-stocked. So fa...

Buyers can file a package intercept?

I never had any experience with Package Intercepts because average price for my items is about $25. USPS site shows that intercepts can cost $15.95 plus Priority Mail postage which is 8-11 dollars in some places.Someone bought an item at $30 and said...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors