Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

RMA and Shipping Label is automated by eBay?

Normally when buyer request a Return, I was given the option to authorize the return and choose a shipping label. But recently, there was 2 return Request automatically authorized by eBay, and it has a USPS priority Label attached to it. I offer free...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone having trouble selling to Australia?

I offer international shipping (including Australia) though GSP.Every now and then a Australian customer messages me wanting to buy an item but say they are unable to.I had another one just this morning. I know at some point a while back there were s...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Titles Missing on item specific Excel download/upload

Today I downloaded missing item specifics from 1900 listings into an excel csv file. Apparently the titles did not fully download, only the first 4 to 20 characters. All of the columns were collapsed by default and I did not notice until after the fi...

Screenshot 2022-12-20 063411.png premiumcomics_0-1671547176192.png

Resolved! Top rated seller benefts.

How do I look this up? Just became a top rated seller. My dashboard says one auction item qualifies for benefts. Which one? and Why only one?

Finally! ebay launches first marketing campaign in three years! Today's AdAge ---

"ebay targets Gen Z with first brand campaign in three years" That's the Headline from AdAge Dec 19, 2022 (unfortunately, behind a PayWall, and I don't have a subscription) According to the article, ebay is "reintroducing itself to younger consumers ...

Major Winter Storm coming - will you close or not?

Hi All, Major winter storm due to hit my area Thursday night, Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday Christmas Day. Flash freezing, 50-60 mph winds, blowing & drifting snow, power outages expected. The usual oh boy it's winter why do I live here weather. ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 63 replies
  • 11 helpful

fraud claims

ebay tracking shows "rescheduled delivery" and USPS shows "Delivered to Agent". I now know the following: 1.) buyer shares the exact same "ship to:" business name as a scammer who has defrauded sellers for years. 2.) The exact same "ship to" physical...

Ebay

I signed up with vendoo and went on to list the same item in eBay. EBay will not allow me to fill in several categories like brand. Anyone know why?

lacation change

Hi everyone I have a usa supplier and there is no problem if I start selling from sri lnaka location to usa location change.good day

Un-translated foreign language messages in inbox

I don't recall ever seeing this before. I have two messages from someone and they sent them in Asian-looking characters, and I don't see anything to click for translation. I'm not terribly concerned in this case because they wrote regarding an item I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors