Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Happy New Year Tonight

I resolve that I will not spend the entire year not doing all of the things I didn’t say I wasn’t going to do.

NY.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2023 - ITS TIME FOR A NEW BEGINNING <3

New Year means a new opportunity full of success and prosperity. May the wind of life always be at our backs and the waves gentle as we sail towards happiness. Here’s hoping that 2023 would be a great year for all the sellers, buyers, students, mento...

Scam buyers and incurred fees

Hi, I’m trying to sell a handbag and it has repeatedly (3x) been purchased via the buy it now option by someone based in the US and with an account that was set up the same day. They ask for additional photos and never pay. I’ve had to cancel the ord...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

IRS $600 reporting delayed

https://www.taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/news/nta-blog-heard-loud-and-clear-irs-postpones-implementation-of-600-form-1099-k-reporting-by-a-year/

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sketchy buy Refund

So I had an item listed and had 5 available Buyer buys x1 item at 10:14Buyer requests to cancel at 10:20 because they found a better priceBuyer buys the rest of the items listed (x4) at 10:28Note: Ebay has all funds on holdSeems very fishy to me, why...

phixman1996_0-1672473027305.png phixman1996_1-1672473073954.png

Resolved! Using Terapeak

How can I use Terapeak Product research tool to improve my sales? What is sell through Rate ?How can I improve customer traffic ?

How Do I Require Immediate Payment for an Accepted Offer???

How can I get my listings to require the following when a buyer makes an offer:Your offer’s almost in!If the seller accepts your offer, we’ll charge your selected payment method.Pay with Ending in 4953ChangeDeliveryEst. delivery: Feb 11 - Feb 15 Ship...

update payout card/account number

HelloI wanted to change my bank account details for the payout, or specify a credit card no. and can not do so.I was referred to the German site (where I have created this ebay ​account​ 20 years ago​), but there I can change my account details only ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fees on sales tax

Do anyone disagree that we are paying fees on sales tax total also? I disgree with the idea that the fees are determined by total sales. I feel that I have no control on sales tax and that ebay when file receives some form of tax credit when paid on ...

Question about Ebay taxes

I sold few items on Ebay. Xbox 360 pretty much. Alot of the stuff I got from yard sales or I had them just over the years. So I have no receipt... how in the world do I prove I didn't make a profit because in fact I lost alot of money..... what do I ...

Selling original photos from the news paper

I came across on eBay of a photo from my father in law from years ago. It was taken at the golf club he belonged to. It has his signature, Year, etc. supposedly is an original photo. My question is, is it legal that this seller is selling my husband’...

About to hit Top Rated- any drawbacks?

I'm going to reach top rated seller status on my next review. Is this one of those things where ebay makes me think it's great for me, but it's really only great for them? The nifty badge is cool and I guess I'll be getting a measly refund of some fe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors