Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Locked Account, Locked Funds.

I sold furniture and it was shipped from NY to Iowa on Jan 20th by transporter. Because of a misunderstanding on January 25th the buyer issued a charge back - then within the week reversed it. Because of the charge back, Ebay put a lock on my account...

Tax question regarding Inventory costs

A business partner purchase a bunch of motorcycle/snowmobile parts last year for $5,000, i have been listing and selling the parts on eBay up to this point in time. Would my starting inventory for tax reasons be the initial $5,000? and if i am sellin...

Legitimate Item Removed and marked as Counterfeit?

I woke this morning to see that my listing that I posted yesterday was taken down as a counterfeit. I was surprised to see this as I provided all the ways you could verify that the product I was selling was genuine in the listing. I was wondering if ...

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 1.01.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 1.01.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 1.02.05 PM.png

Resolved! top rated seller badge question and international returns question

Hello, I just received top rated seller status and was hoping to get my top rated seller badge. I changed my shipping handling time to 1 day and turned on 30 day returns, however when I looked at my listings there wasn't any top rated seller badge ne...

selling

how can i take more traffic on ebay to get my products sell out at a easier and faster rate

Am i getting scammed?

Hi, I'm a relatively new seller and I'm having an experience that I can't wrap my head around. I've had an item listed for a week or so and had no luck with selling it. This morning a recieved an offer that was reasonable so I've accepted it. After I...

Resolved! Listed a restricted item

I listed gunsmithing tools for AR-15 rifles. I need to know how to delete the auction. It's now active and that's against the rules. I didn't know this listing was restricted. I was just trying to clear out me shop. I haven't been on eBay for a long ...

Resolved! BUYER OPENED INR CASE WHEN TRACKING SHOWS DELIVERED AND EBAY STILL REFUNDED THEM.

I honestly don't know where to start. A buyer from Canada purchased a NECA figure and it was sent to the address given from the buyer and delivered on the 9th of December. He immediately opened a case and messaged me saying he didn't receive the pack...

Buyer left negative FB but no proof of damage

I have been selling for years and always pack items extremely well. Just received negative feedback saying items arrived broken. The items were shipped in January and arrived on Feb 1 nearly 2 months ago. The FB was let today. Buyer never contacted m...

Not Happy with ebay or seller

I ordered a Satin Intake Manifold 2 v, received a Satin Intake Manifold for a 4 v. I have had it for 6 days now and communicated with [seller] 4 times and nothing has happened. Can't return it because no return infor from seller. Guess I will have to...

Manage unsold listings options not working

 I am trying to relist items on my laptop from my “manage unsold listings” area. Trying to do in bulk and tried individually .I cannot get the relist, relist as a fix price, sell similar or actions button to work. They are not an option I can choose....

IMG_6062.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors