Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer refuses to pay for customs, eBay says I will have to issue a full refund for undelivered items

I was wondering if anybody knew what I should do here: I’m now dealing with an international buyer who is threatening to get the items that I sent him returned to me because I did not unlawfully declare a lower value for the items and he now refuses ...

how to sell scrap RAM?

I have a lot of 1GB RAM and smaller sizes. It is a mix of DDR2, DDR3, single sided and double sided sticks. Some have heat spreaders but most do not have heat spreaders. Seems that no one wants to buy 1 GB sticks for re-use. What is the best way to s...

Fake seller

Seller is selling fraudulent pepsi bottles . Capping old bottles and selling as sealed originals. Buyer beware

no puedo crear anuncios "Global Error Page"

Al intentar publicar un articulo en eBay le doy clic en Crear Listings y automaticamente me arroja un error que dice "Global erro Page", no se que sera ya llevo mas de 3 meses con esto y nadie me ha podido ayudar.

Is ebay broken? Wont let me use PayPal or update debit card

Thinking about closing my selling account when I go to update credit card it leads to a bank site when I try to access PayPal to process a transaction it doesn't remember my PayPal account I've had for years. The only transactions that will go throug...

Order earnings

I have two accounts here. On one they now show my "order earnings" for each sale, which is my net after fees and label costs are deducted. Pretty useful. Didn't ask for it. My other account doesn't have this feature. Any one know how I can get it the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worst sales ever! Anyone else experiencing the same thing??

I have been an eBay seller for over 8 years. My sales are down over 50+ % from this time last year which seems to be a consistent pattern every month and continually getting worse. This has been my worst sales year ever even with more listing than ev...

Just release the $ already!

It's been 3 weeks since an INR case was opened. The issue has been resolved. The money is still on hold. It is not a large $ sale! The grievance list on eBay just keeps growing. I keep cutting back on my listings. Over-inflated postage costs & eBay's...

Taxes 2023

I have a friend who insists that I don’t have to pay taxes over $600 in the year 2022. Everything I’ve seen says I have to pay taxes. How do I get a form from eBay with the amount that I have sold? Thank you.

Impossible to search own items like before?

Before, if I listed all my items for sale, I was able to use to main Ebay search mechanism and it would only show my items in the search results. Now, it just shows what is on Ebay in total. Was thing function eliminated?I'm using Windows 10 and Fire...

why are my items not being seen?

I have sold on here for years. I stopped for about 4 years and now back for a year now. My hits per week are like only ONE view on most all my items. I have at least 150 items listed most always. No one is seeing them. I paid extra to promote them an...

EBAY REMOVING MY AUTHENTIC ITEMS AS BEING "COUNTERFEIT"

Hello everyone, I have recently (as of this year) started having an issue of eBay removing my AUTHENTIC items as being "counterfeit". As of this writing, my account is on a 10 day selling restriction. Note: my items were NOT removed because of the VE...

Seller Transactions Summary(s)

Good Morning eBay Seller Family,Would you please guide me to my eBay Seller Transaction(s) Summary Page(s)? I did not receive notices from eBay in my Messages box the last two months of 2022, where I usually print out a copy for my records as they ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors