Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

All New Selling format

Can somebody in Ebay get rid of the new over complicated and uselsss New Selling format. The old one was far more efficient and easy to use. Why inform sellers of tons of useless information we do not need or want. Get rid of it!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

How do I get eBay to call me?

I just put an item for sale on my account today. Now my account is suspended for breaching policy. eBay wants to connect with me to answer a few questions. I go all the way through the help/contact fields to the 'get us to call you' but it will only ...

Please Help me with search results

I have an item that will show in search as a whole but will not show with Keyword search.Agilent 1200 Series HPLC, Agilent 6140 Quadrupole LC/MS, Nitrogen Gen, Software , eBay item number:175532510453. The most important part of the listing "Agilent ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay made a mistake?!

I'm just not sure how much longer I can tolerate the incompetency of this once-great platform; especially if they take a sizeable cut of my profit. Today I received a message that my account was restricted for 10 days due to "another" shill bidding p...

vhs video listing not showing up in search

my vhs listing shows up in my selling list of items, but not in regular search or my listing that buyers see? I've tried ending and relisting and relisting as similar, but the ended listings of the video do show up in completed unsold listings in reg...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors