Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"Missing" Item in listings and store...

Hello,I uploaded a few listings yesterday and all show up as expected in my store and when viewing "See other items," except for one. Shortly after listing I received an email from eBay confirming this one (a Hellboy DVD) was listed, I can follow a l...

The number of Watchers I have.

I counted all of my Watchers on items I am selling. Ebay states that there is half that many. Any ideas why the difference? Thanks. DianaC6756

Resolved! I don't understand?

Good morning ladies and gents. This is my item count... Results:1-200 of 206($1,418.86, Qty: 207) I am a bit confused. (Auto Correct won't let me say Confussed)It seems that I have a mystery item. Counted, there are 206 items listed. Could have misse...

refunds

i sold a item the buyer says he never recieved it but the tracking number shows that he did now ebay wants me to refund him

Resolved! After linked payoneer account to ebay

Hello everyone ,How do I know my payoneer account has been successfully linked to ebay? Is there a place where I can take care of it? I did not get the mail saying "You can sell" I'm waiting for your answer.Thank You.

my account was permanently restricted

I have been a costumer on eBay for over seven years but my account was suspended and today got permanently restricted. Since selling on eBay i have only one claim that wasn't resolved and this was due to eBay telling not do anything because item wasn...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

dropp shipping

Greetings,Is it possible to work as a dropp shipper on Ebay?

eBay Charging Wrong Shipping Cost

I sold an item using USPS First Class and eBay only charged the buyer $2.00 but charged me $4.50 to ship it. I have all the correct settings and did not select a different service when printing the label. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payoneer link

Is the payoneer send the address verification after we linked eBay to Payoneer?

Resolved! Auction removed for erroneous reason

So I had an auction removed that was ending this evening (different ID) of an item that I have been selling here for 23+ years. It is absolutely NOT a prohibited item and there are 200+ auctions up for same/similar items right now. Actually got a ver...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did eBay change something today?

I've had a starter store, 250 listings per month,, for some time now. I only sold 2 items last month ( less than $50 gross sale). I took down all but 44 items and relisted from my ended items this morning for a total of 120 listings, all like suoer d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors