Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why can't I comment

Can anyone help me!? I can't comment/reply on any of ebay's forums. Thank you.

Taxes

Please check out this article for help. True ebay stores should have taxes but not if you're selling like you would at a garage sale. Or if you buy and resell for under $600 a year which is what I do. https://www.1040.com/blog/2019/7/12/selling-stuff...

payout early

So I sold something my first time. ebay said I can’t access my money until the 26th. If delivered before the 26th and buyer confirms everything will the hold be released early?

Resolved! Buyer threatening to get “the law involved” for a listing from a year ago.

Almost exactly one year ago I listed a lot of autographed sports cards I found as part of as estate. All of the cards were either in person signed or mail-ins so they did not come authenticated and I know I listed that clearly in the description. The...

Resolved! Buyer wants to Cancel a local pickup only purchase

No problem with this - the purchase was made and they paid - but have not picked it up and wanted to cancel a day or two after buying. I've asked them to cancel from their end - (so I'm not getting dinged with canceling orders).They say they have don...

Refunding buyers without having to return sellers item

This is the most crockpot system it allowed a con to get my item within 20 min said wasn’t real the stone from looking at it smh which I had 2 test and photos proving it was tested and otherwise the buyer none! Said didn’t match listing when it did a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Actual Ebay Representative (how to contact)

Just found out how to reach an actual ebay representative on the phone. Select help , scroll all the way to bottom, hit contact button, select your topic, then it will bring you to the auto bot messaging system.In the messaging bot just type in " Cus...

How to opt out of eBay International Shipping and get back into Global Shipping Program?

eBay International Shipping is terrible. Buyers cannot combine orders, so if they wanted to buy 3 enamel pins from me, they have to make 3 separate orders and pay shipping for each one instead of 1 combined order. International buyers are buying less...

How Do I Split the Single 1099-K Between Business & Personal?

I sell under a single account with my own SS. This last year I sold off a bunch of items I inherited in addition to my regular "business" sales. My single 1099-K covers everything. I file my taxes under my SS using T-Tax Home & Business. I have it al...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors