Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

1099s

I have $900 in sales and still haven't received a 1099.... when are they coming out?....I can't seem to find any information on this topic

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't see followers

Hi, could anyone help me please? I used to be able to see followers, though was a long time ago. How do I see followers now, please? Can't see how to?

Arbitration - Accused of Counterfeit Coins

I have been wrongfully accused by eBay of selling counterfeit coins on ebay. They have ended multiple mixed collection coin lots, coin lots with clear pictures of both sides of coins, full bank wrapped rolls, etc. These are ALL GENUINE. On what basis...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 1 helpful

90 day total calculation

New seller. Sold 3 items, all 3 sold in December 2022. Total for 3 sold $156. Today I checked and 90 day was $196 for 3 sold. No new sales, no cancellations.

Extorting a seller using a negative feedback.

Don't EVER give into a buyer like this one as far as a refund or discount for a purchase and letting them keep your item, all the while extorting you and using a negative feedback. Some people will try anything on here to get discounted or free merch...

Sellers shipping In envelopes, trying to bypass PACKAGE fees.

I have ordered a NUMBER of items that are very low cost. Items such as USB cables, usb-c to USB adapters, Micro HDMI to HDMI adapters., etc... Many of them under $3.00 or so. A week later, I get a message in my mailbox that an additional Shipping cha...

• 26 replies
  • 3 helpful

Account Permanently Restricted

I have a great seller reputation on eBay, and great customer service. I like to think of myself as what an ideal eBay seller should be. I feel like I have been mistreated, and with no good explanation. I decided to sell off some hardware I had been u...

eBay motors …listing failed to post. Unknown internal error

I’ve tried all morning to post my van for sale, but I keep getting a generic message “listing failed to post” and “unknown internal error”. I don’t see anything I’ve left out. I’ve got payment info set up via PayPal. any ideas?

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

FB Marketplace business keeps growing and eBay keeps steadily shrinking, anybody else.

Anybody else experiencing this?.FB Marketplace keeps getting more traction and orders keep coming in.Posting items on eBay 1st used to be my priority and then I would leave the cheaper items for FB Marketplace but for the last 3,4 months, I have seen...

Account Wrongfully Permanently Suspended, Photo & Identity Erased, 13 Bid Cancellation Notices

After I maintained my eBay account for TWENTY-ONE YEARS with 100% POSITIVE feedback on 1,342 transactions, eBay wrongfully and rudely emailed me that my eBay account was permanently suspended because of what they said was: "activity that we believe w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 7 helpful

Account permanently suspended without explanation

I must have created an eBay account a few years ago. eBay seems to have saved some of my information. Today, I decided to sell some books I no longer needed. So I signed in and listed 2 books. 1 hour and 4 minutes later, eBay sent me an email: We wan...

Account permanently suspended

I opened an eBay account, and it got permanently suspended due to a listing removal! can it be reopened by contacting customer support?  

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-08 at 13.39.27.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors