Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! If Buyer doesn't pay

I recently had a buyer not pay on a auction listing and I was trying to send the second highest bidder a message and it says unknown error any tips?

Scammed by a buyer

I sold a Vintage Hot Wheels Electronic Garage and someone bought it on Christmas Day to scam me. Can you believe it? I thought Christmas is about giving. I even spent Christmas day organizing the parts by sealing individual parts in its own plastic b...

Delete item

I dont wish to relist...how do I cancel.  It keeps relisting...

Resolved! Question for sellers about 1099k selling used items

I guess the rule of thumb is if you can't produce a receipt to show a loss in the sale of an item then it has to be consider 100% profit? A lot of my items I have a reciept that shows I sold something for less than I paid, but there are a couple I di...

I would like to ask everyone

HelloI would like to ask everyone that I received a message from ebay that my account was frozen. because I used to sell pirated goodsI have talked to the plaintiff's lawyer according to the Mail sent by eBay, that is, that way has replied to me as f...

Can't see my Active listings past the first 25

I was just trying to see the activity of my items, and was unable to load in any past the the first 25. When I either hit the "2" or other page or just the arrow for the next 225, it only reloads the first 25. It also won't let me load more than 25 t...

BIDS THAT NEVER GO THROUG

I HAVE HAD CRAZY OFFERS AND THE BUYER NEVER CAME THROUGH. I HAVE A BID FOR $12,000.00 FOR A CARD WORTH $10.00. WHAT IS EBAY DOING TO STOP THESE PEOPLE?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't sell due to my number being voip?

So I signed up eBay using my telephone number and now going through the process of wanting to sell something on eBay I was blocked due to my number being VoIP. Then the rep tells me that I can purchase things on eBay having the VoIP number but I can'...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 29 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! unsolicited offers from sellers in my notifications

Beginning in the last week I have been receiving multiple "offers" from sellers, unsolicited. I have tried to turn off these notificatioins, but I am still receiving them daily, often 10-12 a day. I am tired of having these littering up my e-mail. An...

Is ending campaigns beneficial nowadays?

My ads are not generating traffic I used to see a year ago. In fact after raising ad rate, I noticed 0 improvement which is very discouraging. I listed new items and that also was not positive. Dropped prices by offering free shipping on some ($15 sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors