Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Seller Beware - "left feedback" history speaks volumes

I'm sure this is an all too common story, but why not add to it. An old tablet I listed ended up in a bit of a bidding war and unfortunately for me the winner should be a contender for the seller horror stories, worst buyers award. She got the item a...

How to send an 2023 invoice for a buyer

I have Immediate Payment as a seller. But yesterday morning I had an International buyer purchase (but not pay yet) for an item. I emailed them this afternoon to see if they still wanted the item & they email me back how excited they are about gettin...

Resolved! I need help

Hello! Someone send me dirket kaufen in german or direct buy and i accidentally accepted it but stopped it right after i didnt recice any money. And now the buyer is threatening me that shes gonna sue me .Please help me.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS not scanning packages

Over a hundred dollars I have spent refunding sales because the Post Office does not scan. Buyer files a claim, tell me they never got it. Happen to you? Solution?

Resolved! Label printing

A while back I asked about changing the paper size for labels from the automatic 8.5 x 11 and was told that when I go to the shipping label page there would be a drop-down where I could change that to the 4 x 6, however when I went to print a label t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay needs to assure sellers NOW and make an announcement! No 1099-K forms will be issued for 2022!

eBay needs to assure sellers NOW and make an announcement! No 1099-K forms will be issued for 2022! For gross sales under $20,000! I'm a little uneasy because I know earlier this year they "mistakenly", "inadvertently" (and arguably "incompetently") ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 155 replies
  • 22 helpful

Anyone else on DAILY payments not get paid today like they normally would?

I just spent an extremely frustrating hour, mostly on hold, with my bank, only to finally have the problem blamed on Ebay. Normally when ebay sends available funds to me over the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday, in this case both), it shows up as dep...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 164 replies
  • 15 helpful

Taking fees 12.9% with including sale TAX and shipping cost it is not fair

Hello ; I sold out one item on Ebay when payment is received I got shocked to receive less payment from Ebay . The selling fees 12.9 % has deducted selling from total amount including tax and shipping cost not from actual selling price of item . The ...

How can I get a supervisor to call me back?

I am so frustrated - I have been on here since the beginning and had a situation with a return that was unusual and I needed guidance on working it out so I was not the once to get screwed since the lady returned a completely different item than what...

full ffv on sales tax collected IS NOT RIGHT

I can understand the ffv on shipping, I dont like it but.. If a business was to try charging a fee to collect sales tax in a brick and mortar store the revenue people would descend.. Some of the categories in combination with buyers in states that ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors