Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! my item for sale not appear in the ebay search engine

helloyesterday I put a junk drawer to sellonly one person says they saw itand this lot does not appear in the ebay search engineIt is very strange because I paid for the promoted list but many hours have passed and it does not appear in the search en...

Correct Problem to Allow Buyers to "Request Total" to get an Invoice for Mult Purchases in Cart

I have had several buyers tell me they can't "Request Total" because "Seller Requires Immediate Payment" pops up at Checkout (so then I can't create an Invoice for them with Combined Shpg Costs). They pay for everything and I have to refund them for ...

Resolved! tax and SSN

Hello,I'm reluctantly trying to get up and selling, but I need help. I just can't accept giving Ebay my SSN, since I've been abandoned and abused as a seller on Ebay. It's a trust issue. So I'm wondering if others have an alternative to the SSN.Relat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! ESE Claim Filing Question

Does anyone know if it's a requirement for the ESE insurance claim that there be at least one tracking scan enroute with the letter? I got a message from a buyer they didn't get their stamps, but there's no tracking scan anywhere to indicate it was e...

13% selling fee for a musical instrument pedal!? per eBay's chart, it should only be 6.5% for this

I just sold a guitar pedal on eBay and was shocked to see a 13% fee for the transaction. looking at their Fees page/chart, they should have only charged me 6.5% for Music Gear sales. Has anyone experienced similar?This is inappropriate and I need to ...

Resolved! first negative feedback over 18 years! Buyer said she would remove it. Can't talk to anyone at eBay

I can't believe that I am so upset about the first negative but I am! I have been a seller here for over 18 years and have always been trust worthy and bent over backwards to resolve issues. I received a negative from a buyer who said that the linen ...

• 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay Standard Envelope - Filing a Damage Claim - Advice Needed

A buyer recently messaged me indicating that cards sent through the eBay Standard Envelope service was damaged and included photos. The photos appear to be accurate so I trust the buyer. All cards were wrapped in a plain white envelope, penny sleeve,...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to attach a PDF file to a listing.

How do I attach a PDF file in the body of my listing. For example, to include a user guide/manual for the listed item. Thanks in advance for the response.

question about selling

when your posting an item for sale on ebay it gives you the option to " boost your viewing " or something to that effect basically I think it's pay a small fee to increase the visibility of your item for sale... what is that exactly how does it work....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling of replica pistols

So frustrated with eBay's guidelines, trying to sell 3 replica pistols. Admittedly, the first time I listed them, I hadn't read the guidelines and didn't include the correct wording, “This replica gun contains the colored markings required by law, in...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors