Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Used Gear

Scenario:You sell a VCR it's 30 years old. You tested it. It worked. Few days later buyer complains it's dead.AUTOMATIC RETURN OR REFUND & KEEP IT.NO this is not MY story but every day on ebay used audio/video gear is sold & much of it is nearing 30 ...

Resolved! Potential scam?

Hi! I'm fairly new to ebay but I've been reselling for a couple of years elsewhere. I just sold a top dollar dress to a buyer that I'm having strong feelings that the buyer is going to scam me. I think this because the last name is spelled "PRQKYG" ....

Remember when eBay was a collectibles marketplace?

Been selling collectibles on eBay for 24-yrs now. Since then, I've moved 9 times, traveled abroad for mission work, raised two girls who have now given us four awesome grandsons. When I first began, eBay was the place to sell all things collectible t...

Thwarted Scam Attempt (empty package scam)

So I shipped a banknote. It's inside a #10 envelope with three pieces of packing tape (holding the label down which is printed on printer paper, and covering edges to make it not so likely to open). The note is inside a sleeve (an uncommon thing buyi...

Sorry, thems the breaks buddy

“Hey my package came but someone stole it and I called the usps company they told me you would replace it.” (cricket, cricket)

no views / sale on ebay items for sale

For months now I've had ZERO or VERY FEW views on items for sale - this is new for me as I've had good luck over the years. I calledled eBay (sometimes worthless to do...ergghh)...and rep agreed there are lots of complaints since the last policy chan...

Can't click on selling history anymore!

You used to be able to click to see how many the seller sold each day to see how popular the item is. Is there any work around for this? I didn't think it was a big deal at first but I realize I really used it for quick pricing research!

d68c6299-9221-4eaf-bc9e-39a6ae2c8f4d.jpg

lithium built in battery

I am a manufacturer of a custom led lights. I build into the product a 18650 3s1p 12v battery. the buyer can not get it out, well unless they damage it in the process and it is protected during shipping. yes, I know about the hazardous labeling for s...

Tracking numbers are just disappearing!

We have been selling on eBay for a long time, I'm pretty certain 13 years for our home page. About a year ago we had an issue where an order's tracking number just vanished from the eBay orders page. We were told it was a know glitch and eBay fixed t...

Non paying buyer

Is there no way to report a non paying buyer? When I attempt to open a case the drop down menu does not give me a not paid for item option.. buyer won item on the 18th eBay says 4 calendar days…. Well it is the 22nd in still no payment and still can ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why ebay doesn't flag sales notifications as 'important'

I posted an item for sale in October and nobody was interested in it for a long time so I stopped checking it... Until I logged back in in March and realized the item was actually sold back in February and the buyer has already applied for a refund w...

Bunch of notifications.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Limit of listings

Good morning please help me. as a new seller, I still have a limit of 200 listings per month, I did not use them all this month, and there were 75 listings left, now over the course of a week I see how for some reason these 75 unused listings gradual...

Scam customer what should i do

Im selling auto part on ebay. And the guy buy the headlight from me. After delivery he request return because the light not match with photo. Im pretty sure my headlight like new and he send me photo ugly headlight. Now he want money back. So wht sho...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors