Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Closing down my eBay store after 24 years :/

Long story made short... I had a major heart attack in July and nearly died and spent a month in the hospital. As a result about a months worth of sales were shipped late or canceled. In 100% of the cases, I emailed each of the buyers and apologized,...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 59 replies
  • 12 helpful

Seller performance standards are OUTRAGOUS.

So, I have been a top rated seller now for a month (first time, yay) but all of a sudden, I now have these old defects (from over 150 days ago) popping up on my account. Out of 210 successful transactions, 4 of those had returns. Now, my account is a...

Can i use

Can i use mobile phone for list items on ebay ? I dont have desktop computer or lap top yet .

buyers that make offers and never pay

what is the deal with these buyers that take the time to make offers, you accept the offer, and then they NEVER pay?!?!? SO frustrating!!! Is it just me, or does this happen with everyone?And, they don't even get a bad mark on their buying score - an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Missing Items from SEARCH only in Active Listings

The following listings are missing when I search for “real estate” in our active listings, but do show up when I search eBay directly, and show up in the list if I simply scroll to the correct start date or whatever sorting method I’m using (as in, t...

GSP to EIS Conversion Issue

I was notified yesterday that I was being moved from GSP to EIS international shipping. Now today I have no international shipping option. No GSP or EIS. I have chatted with support now twice and they have no clue when it will be fixed. Who can we en...

Buyer wanted a return, I paid the return shipping label and they got mad they had to return

So recently I sold a pair of rare sneakers at $600 … the customer received them and wanted a return so I paid for the shipping label.. end of story right ?? Nope!!! Instead of shipping the sneakers back that they “didn’t” want , they found it necessa...

eBay Shopify App Discontinued

FYI for anyone who uses Shopify and eBay - the eBay Shopify app will be discontinued at the end of the year. "The app will no longer be accessible after December 31, 2022. To continue managing your eBay listings through Shopify after that date, you w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors