Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Carhartt Beanie Hat on Vero List

Has anyone got a vero warning for list Carhartt Beanie Hats? I got most of my Carhartt beanie hat taken down due to counterfeit notification.

markdown sale notes

Hello, for the past several months I have been running a 10 % public coupon code sale.When I do my paperwork at the end of the month, it would show that the customer purchased the item with that sale % in red ,kind of like you added a note at the bot...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking bidders with zero or negative feedback

Ebay used to have a way sellers can automatically block buyers with zero or negative feedback. Is that tool gone? I have had an influx of non payers due to this and it isn't fair that I should have to keep my item from actually selling to another unt...

Handling time being ignored?

Yesterday 7 of our orders showed up with the handling time being completely ignored and even though 1 day handling time, came up as 0. Today it looks like it's worse and 40 of our orders are having the issue. All of these below orders are items with ...

zamozuan_0-1678378348978.png zamozuan_1-1678378446270.png zamozuan_2-1678378481499.png

ebay keyword page

There is an article that was on this site. Does anyone have a link to it? I want to see exactly what keywords to use and what not to use. I called and this lady rep had no clue. I looked in help section and can't quite find it. Want to do some resear...

Too Many Changes that make no sense

I am getting tired of the never ending changes to the selling platform on eBay. Apparently the staff at eBay have never heard the “If it Ain’t Broke, Don’t Fix It” adage. I suspect each change justifies some non essential format programmer’s desperat...

Listing variations

Well ebay sucks for listing variations because they used to show multiple attributes but i dont see the options anymore so you have to add number or players name on your own for trading cards and that sucks

Resolved! My account is about to be restricted in 14 days because I cant verify my account

I really need help with this. Ever since the transition, ebay cant verify my account. I have tried 8 different times manually entering the routing and account number as well as verifying through 2 different phone numbers on my bank account and using ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oh my Gosh! Sold 3 items in a Row - on a Sunday night - Need to buy a Lottery Ticket! Woot!!

Oh my, oh my.......3 sales in a row. Nice ones. I have been favoured by the order fairies and I see a Lottery Ticket in my future!! A month of dry weekends - no sales, no offers, no real activity. The postal lady barely knows me or my name these days...

Sales down almost 60%

Been on Ebay over 20 years and my monthly sales are down 58% versus a year ago..................How are you doing? I hold a sale once a month with a 10 to 20 per markdown and I use the promoted items almost 100% of the time....Thank goodness I don't ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors