Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Graphics card item details? What???

I'm trying to return to selling after a hiatus of about three years. I've found that eBay now requires me to fill in a bunch of item details that I never paid attention to before, and some of them are baffling.Example: I'm trying to list an NVIDIA Ge...

Buyer Disputes

I am lucky to get one buyer dispute every two years. During the past 2 months I am on my third dispute. Reason, buyer does not recognize the transaction. All 3 are by different buyers and come around 40+ days after the shipment. I have won two of tho...

bulk edit is not properly working

bulk edit is not working properly. we cannot change the handling time and also when trying to bulk edit flat rate shipping it is giving very unfamiliar rates? anyone else having this issue?

Issues with payments?

Is anyone having issues with buyer's payments? My buyers the last few days are having issues trying to pay. Is there anybody else having issues or ebay having issues that anybody knows of?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer No Longer A Registered User, Should I Send The Item?

Today a buyer with a feedback of 1 bought a $10 game off me. I started the shipping process a few hours after the purchase. I always message the buyer thanking them and letting them know when I will drop their item off at the post office. I was unabl...

Views on listings disappeared

Recently, I see how views on some listings disappear. for example, yesterday there were 33 views, and today for some reason it was 28! Does anyone know why this is happening?

Frustrated by buyers who bid, win then refuse to pay

I've had this happen more than once and am getting really frustrated! I want to leave appropriate feedback so others know that the buyer backed out. The last case had a buyer bid, win and then refused to pay because she thought the shipping was too m...

this is getting ridiculous

This is the 3rd buyer who has done this, buy an item, then close their ebay account, so they do not have to buy the item. Seems crazy to me-any others having this issue?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I'm Just Wondering... Do You Have an Exit Strategy?

I'm just curious, to those of you that have inventory in your homes, warehouses, etc., have you made plans on what to do with it all if you decide to retire or if you, hopefully not soon, die or get seriously ill? It's a little morbid, I know, but re...

eBay permanently suspended my account AND hold my funds?!?

Last week, my account was “permanently restricted” from selling on eBay and I truly have no idea why. I sold a module I bought from an auction to the Netherlands (I live in the US) then got a MC011 notice on 2/27. I went back and forth for two week p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors