Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Slow sales this week?

Hi, is anybody else experiencing slow sales this past week, strange for this time of the month. Good luck everybody!!!!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can I cancel a suspicious bid during an auction

I have a trading card that is currently being auctioned. It should sale for about $225 which for the last two days was the highest bid. The bids were from reputable buyers and sellers. All of a sudden two separate bidders jump in yesterday and go bac...

Getting part of the shipping costs is crazy.

I don't think they should be getting a percentage of the shipping costs. It already is at what it costs and sometimes it costs even more than what you think it is supposed to. They are getting greedy. Also, there are times when a package can be maile...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! buyer dont read description & abusing the return policy!

long story short. i been with ebay for 12 years. never had a problem until now.   sold 1 item and buyer had time to read description since we negotiate a bit. he get item, then later he saying the wire is exposed (**bleep** lol). he cant use it and w...

FpmNimjXoAArMWU.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Setting Buyer Requirements to require buyers to provide a payment method before they make an offer

Just an FYI to sellers that accept offers - I just noticed that my Buyer Requirements page has a new option to "Require buyers to provide a payment method before they make an offer." I don't remember seeing that before but helpfully eBay has already ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Date Sold Discrepancy

An auction ended on Dec. 31, 2021 and the buyer paid today. When I check All Orders, it shows the correct Date Sold, even giving the time the auction ended: Dec 31, 2022 at 9:11pm PST. When I look at the order for this sale, it shows an incorrect Dat...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay for Charity Sellers Might Want to Take Note!

If you are a charity seller, and you list something and offer a volume discount, when your listing appears in search results the thumbnail for your listing will NOT have the "Benefits Charity" tag next to it. The listing itself will say that it benef...

New-to-me Power Seller badge

I was just printing a packing slip for a sale and noticed that eBay added a "Power Seller" badge next to my feedback score. I've never seen that before and I read that they retired the Powerseller program before I rejoined eBay. Have they restarted i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling additional to same buyer

I have just sold a plate and matching bowl. I have an identical plate I was going to put on separate auction but asked buyer if he was interested in it. Answer was yes. Is there an easier way for him to buy it other than me making a whole new listing...

Making offers -and- good English/grammar.

Item I have listed for $100 + $15 S&H. No make offer.A potential buyer messaged me, this was his exact message: 50$I reply back: Do you have a question?I might have been a little more polite if the offer wasn't so ridiculously low. I think buyers wou...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 29 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Charged REFUND COST?

Buyer placed order than asked to cancel so I did. I now see Ebay charged my bank $4.03. I went to check on transaction and the charge is listed as refund cost- WHAT? WHAT IS THAT? WHAT REFUND COST? FOR WHAT? Anyone saw anything like that? There is no...

DD9C1102-6347-46F3-8CC3-C0BF6A169FFA.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors