Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! unwanted ads from ebay

Ebay keeps posting ads on my seller page. I find this very bothersome; as I have too click twice to remove it so I can continue to read needed information. What can I do to stop this?

eBay just promotes theft with bad policies !!! WHY ???

At this rate I will have 1/2 of eBay buyers blocked from purchases by the end of the year!! LOL eBay really needs an overhaul and make the site more seller friendly, it is ONE sided, and eBay thinks backward... SELLERS MAKE EBAY NOT BUYERS !!!!! YOU ...

Any fees that will be charged when giving up to sell ?

I couldn't find an answer so came to community for an answer.I have an item on auction (no Reserve price set) with buy-it-now. Let's say I tried the relisting 5 times(ebay automatically relist up to 5 times, right?) and becomes unsold. Then I want to...

1099K FOR NJ residents

If you are a Ebay seller in NJ and had $1000 or more in sales you will receive a 1099K . The IRS ruling stating 1099K will be delayed does not apply to NJ's requirement. So if you live in NJ and received a 1099K that is also being sent to the IRS. So...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Refund question

I have a buyer requesting a refund for “item not delivered” USPS tracking showing it was delivered to front door/porch. eBay policy says “If a buyer doesn’t receive their item, they’re entitled to a refund unless you can provide tracking information ...

Is this a good plan?

I don't understand the promoted listings concept but sales are down and I need to stay relevant. I'm dipping my toe in and to stay profitable I bulk edited prices by 10% for stuffed animals and did a 10% promoted listings for that store category. If ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer of Pickup Only Item Wants Me to Ship

A buyer did a Buy Now on an item that I offered for pickup only. The buyer paid immediately. I have repeatedly messaged the buyer explaining that I will not ship. Responses are demands to ship the item. What is my best course of action?

Resolved! Is ebay now considering Saturday a business/shipping day?

Hi all!I have a 2 day shipping policy. An item sold Thursday evening/night. Ebay is saying I should ship it by Saturday? Never before was I asked to ship on Saturday. I'm hoping it's a glitch because I live in a rural community —shipping on Sat. is v...

Did you notice ebay takes your money for Promoted Listing ad rate also on buyers Sales Tax portion?

ThAT is INDEFENSIBLE ebay! I understand paying money and things cost money to make money. I understand paying Ayden money for processing tax portion of payment. But how is ebay explaining charging me as the seller the Ad rate also on the portion of S...

Satış

2 aydır Ebaya kaydoldum ama hiç satış yapmadım Ebaydan ayrılmalı mıyım 

Resolved! Condition of card, The Meaning?

The pro buyers are using not as described to get there refund back. I was a collector since 1997. I'am selling some of my cards now. I've have had four returns. All say not as described. My cards that i seller are from the books i put them in as bran...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors