Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unpaid order

I am puzzled to why Ebay lets me purchase label for item unpaid?! Was it always like that? Also is the unpaid item going to be cancelled automatically or I need to request it and fees credits?

F5B882F9-9C43-48FE-9708-6788134024CE.jpeg

Resolved! Am I allowed to post my eBay listings on my website?

Hi, all. I have a website for the items I sell. I don't sell anything on the site but I would like to use the site to showcase the items by embedding a YouTube video and then posting a link directing to the listing. Is this allowed?

blocking someone

hi does anyone out there no how to block a bidder,i sold a item and the bidder din,t want to pay for shipping so i don,t want him to bid on my relist,thanks for any help,ps if you no can you make it easy way for me to do it seeing im not that great o...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How does a Seller indicate to eBay that the Item Specifics attached to a specific UPC are INCORRECT!

Today, I posted an item and apparently, I included the UPC number of the item. (I actually started the listing about a month ago on my website which lists the item on ebay for me using WP Lister Pro for eBay). It took me forever to get my pictures to...

question for those with heavy merchandise, especially books

I sell books and media and sell both here and on Amazon. I also live in a three story house counting the basement (where I have my inventory and mailroom). I spend a LOT of time lifting and carrying heavy boxes including on stairs. I have also been a...

User avatar by Guide
  • 50 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! No way to report buyer?

Ebay keeps letting buyers open return cases that damage sellers metrics past Money Back. I accept returns within 30 days. All buyer has to do is claim not as described and voila case open. After declining such case, there is no way to report buyer fo...

Resolved! Buyer reporting item not received

I sent a $2000 laptop I sold for $700. I was notified it was received. But now no more then a few hours later the fool is saying he did not receive a laptop. Saying it was fake shipment. My funds are on hold. Can this really happen. People can create...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Donation to charities, is PayPal the only option?

I sometimes find eBay impossible to locate info, circular, and robotic. So I come here…thank you! I received notice that my donations for some sales requires me to pay through PayPal, but it suggests that I can pay via my preferred payment method, bu...

Am I understanding INR service metrics correctly?

I just had a buyer file an INR. USPS shows delivered to mailbox. I explained the situation to the customer, resubmitted the same tracking number to the INR case, and am waiting for eBay to close it in my favor. Not worried about it. But, this prompte...

Help! I sent a buyer the wrong item

I sent the buyer one of my empty boxes that did not contain anything and it was a genuine mistake as I only had 2 of the same box and one of them had the product in it. I understand that I made a huge mistake and I should eat any of the repercussions...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fiscal Year 2022 closed for eBay with 6% decline in Revenue. Guess who will compensate for this drop

eBay revenue in 2022 drop by 6% compared to 2021. For sensible people this is acceptable because all the growth these companies witnessed between 2019 to 2021 is a result of: 1. Closures forcing people to go online for shopping.2. Relief package that...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors