Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

start Seling

I am certified in eBay policies and eBay Academy and have a good understanding of selling on eBay. What else should I do before I start Seling?

Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

I posted this solution in my ebay thread from late 2022: Sold-How-to-see-Offers-history-after-a-sale which was closed before I could thank @rebeccasretreat for letting us know it still works. ================ Figured out two work arounds to show the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Running out of bubble mailers, alternatives?

What might I consider using instead of recycled bubble mailers? I'd rather not buy/ship in new bubble/plastic/tyvek mailers, but they'd be an option if they were recycled. For the last 20+ years, I've averaged 50 items +- sold per year, mostly used t...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

After an item has sold, how can the seller (me) review the history of all offers? the ones I sent as the seller, and the ones I received from various buyers?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Fees are out of control, especially on expensive items

I just paid $138.00 in fees for a $900.00 sale. That is more than 15% , so I must have been charged fees on shipping. That is unethical when a company is taking 15% of the sale. I could have sold the item on consignment for that amount and the retail...

Resolved! New USPS ground advantage shipping service

I’m creating a new listing and I see that eBay has recommended a new shipping service (USPS ground advantage). I looked it up and so if I’m understanding correctly it’s basically a less expensive version of priority mail but it takes longer to get to...

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotional Listing

I am offering a coupon Buy 1, Get 1 20% off with Coupon. What I see happening is the buyer picks 1 item without paying for that first item immediately and later after paying for the first item automatically gets a 20% discount on that first item. The...

Scam contino.com.mx Website

I was recently advised that an item I'm selling on eBay also appears on a "contino.com.mx" web page. They stole all my photos and discounted the price by $85. My listing is a custom one-of-a-kind knife and this website says they have 308 of them! All...

Resolved! Can I Request Compensation via eBay for Damages Incurred During an In-Person Transaction?

Hey everyone,I recently encountered a situation the buyer has broken a cable rail during the process of moving a sofa that I gave almost for free (GBP 1), resulting in the need for repairs. As the responsible party for any damages incurred during the...

Form 1099

Does Ebay send 1099 tax form automatically..thank you.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors