cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ebay remove this negative?

Please read the description and item specifics of my listing # 

255085782161 and then check the feedback I received.

The size of the painting, 2.5 x 3.5 inches, is stated 3 times including ebay specifics AND also stated the painting is the size of a playing card.  The title also indicates small art. 

I requested revision and email from ebay says, "Please respect buyer's decision"???

I note all FB left by this buyer is negative.

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Will ebay remove this negative?

"I note the neg this buyer left for another seller (just a dash) is gone "  Is it really gone or just the dashes...?

FYI  recent negative the seller left for us was one word ( a prejudice word). We contacted ebay who immediately remedied the situation by removing the word and replaced it with 2 dashes.  They left the negative with 2 dashes and I can't even respond to the negative. Asked several times to remove the feedback to deaf ears

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Goes without saying BBL this buyer, finish the transaction/refund and then hound eBay (facebook is best) for removal.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 32 of 37
latest reply

timelessauto-

"I note the neg this buyer left for another seller (just a dash) is gone "  Is it really gone or just the dashes...?

FYI  recent negative the seller left for us was one word ( a prejudice word). We contacted ebay who immediately remedied the situation by removing the word and replaced it with 2 dashes."

hmm.. I wonder if this buyer left an expletive for feedback for that other seller.

I do think it was removed per only feedback showing as left by this buyer is mine.

Message 33 of 37
latest reply

downunder - 1st thing I did, before even requesting to have FB removed, etc. was update my BBL.

ebay FB told me contact them after return is complete.  They have until 9/1 to return.. hasn't been shipped yet per tracking.  Tick tock.

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

Well, there is a happy update - received an email from eBay today.

The buyer didn’t return the painting so they’ve closed the case,  released the $, and removed the neg.  

thanks all for your thoughtful insight and moral support.  🙂20D7DA14-12FA-4C17-9163-93FC9A444652.jpeg

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

YAY!  One for our side, for a change!  Thanks for the update.

=

Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Thanks Maxine. 🙂

Message 37 of 37
latest reply