cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where your Promoted Listings Standard campaigns to appear on eBay

Over the past several months, our Promoted Listings portfolio has expanded to include several different campaign types to help sellers get their listings seen across eBay. But as our portfolio expands, one of the most common questions we hear from you is "where do my Promoted Listings show up on eBay"? It’s a great question that we’d like to help answer.

Our latest blog shows where you can expect to see your Promoted Listings Standard campaigns appear across the eBay network. Check it out on our website.

Stay tuned for even more information and future posts on each campaign type.

Images for PL Ad Placements Blog_Image1_1200x628_01_R3.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Am I missing something? According to the blog post, PLS can appear on 60 + placements on the ebay network (both on ebay and off ebay). I assumed the blog post would provide some details about the 60 plus locations, but instead the post shows me ....two placements.

Is there another link I should be clicking? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

Am I missing something? According to the blog post, PLS can appear on 60 + placements on the ebay network (both on ebay and off ebay). I assumed the blog post would provide some details about the 60 plus locations, but instead the post shows me ....two placements.

Is there another link I should be clicking? 

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques  when I dug into it back in September, I counted ~ 52 PL ad spots average on the listing page (some of the ad areas scroll right).

Maybe adsteam@ebay is counting each of those individually? 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Our Promoted Listings Standard ads are eligible across the entire eBay network which includes our partner sites and search engines. Each individual Promoted Listings Standard ad counts toward the 60+ mentioned in the blog.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply