cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the spark of spring?

The flower's are blooming, the birdies are tweeting, squirrels are busy...bee's are starting to buzz...but it still feels like winter wonderland cold, dury skies of winter...nothing seem's to be exciting here...

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

With "fashion", aren't we already supposed to be fully in the Summer season?

Ready to turn the corner in a few weeks offering Fall clothes?

?

Lynn

Lynn

You love me for everything you hate me for

Message 2 of 50
latest reply

Spring? It was 90 today. We skipped spring entirely. Heck, we didn't even have much of a winter here in the Deep South. (not that I'm complaining - it was nice to only use a half a tank of LP for the winter!)

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 50
latest reply

Meh.... I love the winter.  It's too hot for me in Birmingham especially walking around at school this, "Winter" and, "Spring".  Besides, isn't the warm/hot weather something that lasts long enough down here?  Bah hotbug!  <--- kinda proud of that one at 1 a.m.

Message 4 of 50
latest reply

@18704d wrote:

With "fashion", aren't we already supposed to be fully in the Summer season?

Ready to turn the corner in a few weeks offering Fall clothes?

?

Lynn

That does not motivate me...you have no listings...how does that inspire me!!!

Message 5 of 50
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

Spring? It was 90 today. We skipped spring entirely. Heck, we didn't even have much of a winter here in the Deep South. (not that I'm complaining - it was nice to only use a half a tank of LP for the winter!)

I'm in the tundra nation...baby it's cold dury outside...cheer me up please!!!

Message 6 of 50
latest reply

@xgoblazersx wrote:

Meh.... I love the winter.  It's too hot for me in Birmingham especially walking around at school this, "Winter" and, "Spring".  Besides, isn't the warm/hot weather something that lasts long enough down here?  Bah hotbug!  <--- kinda proud of that one at 1 a.m.

Well at least you can open your window's...we're lucky to get a eye peek of blue through the billaring grey clustered clouds...spring is not summer and first response is thinking of September all ready...I'm going to hide and sleep...

Message 7 of 50
latest reply

@pinkrose442 wrote:

@xgoblazersx wrote:

Well at least you can open your window's...we're lucky to get a eye peek of blue through the billaring grey clustered clouds...spring is not summer and first response is thinking of September all ready...I'm going to hide and sleep...

Someone give me something inspiring pleases...!!!

Message 8 of 50
latest reply

Ah...well the SWEET smell of cut hay last weekend...new baby chicks 3 times over and another batch should be popping there heads out from under their momma in a couple of days...a new baby meow that the flash rains a couple of weeks ago resulted in a three day I rescued...Now named Stormy...all of 25 days old...Mrs C still loves me

Mr C
Message 9 of 50
latest reply

With the summer pool season fast approaching, maybe a refresher in pool saftey?

https://www.hulu.com/watch/285279

Message 10 of 50
latest reply

Feels like I've been on vacation all year - Ironically, I'm going on vacation late this week.

Message 11 of 50
latest reply

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 12 of 50
latest reply

Sorry 😐
Just learning how the screen shots work. NTS - edit somehow. 😝

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 13 of 50
latest reply

@pinkrose442savings2018

We have thousands of baby frogs in the yard, the size of a pea.

The Honeysuckle is fresh in the air.

Witch Woman pulled out the sleeping bag.

She said.... there is a thing we need to do in the moon light.

Yes... spring is in the air. 

Message 14 of 50
latest reply

You guys have it easy. The 1st week of Apr and I still had over a foot snow in my yard at the lowest level.  Also, if the OP wants to know what happened to the spark of spring. eBay snuffed it out.

Message 15 of 50
latest reply