cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will phone support on eBay return??

Really need phone support thumbed through pages of help without finding an answer to my problem.

Had to refund a buyer for a return by using PayPal as the eBay link had continuous error message, Now, I may be charged by eBite because I can not close the refund..stinks!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: When will phone support on eBay return??

As for refunding through PayPal, You can do that anyway. I've done it many times.  eBay will eventually update and close return since it's paid. They won't issue another refund. Even if they tried, they would just see that it had already been refunded.

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

need phone support when? It really helped me
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@swappart wrote:
I was on the phone with eBay last night. I just had to request a callback. About 30 minutes later, they called me.

That's awesome. I should check into that. My partner wants to talk to a person on the phone because emailing them isn't working very well.

At my work they purchased expensive software and a physical phone to take calls for a few reps whose job it would be to answer phones. At work there were 20 people on the queue (and everyone in my team was tier 2, so we rarely got calls, just sore ears from wearing the headset all day), I think they narrowed it down to 3 people now, and with the whole company working on laptops at home we aren't able to forward calls, we are encouraging people to send emails.

C.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Just some more info...

The "call me" only works on certain issues, on other issues it's "chat with us". So what choices you have for contact will depend on what you select as your problem.

C.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply