cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ebay's biggest problem?...Learning?...Perception?...Common Sense?...(Write-Ins?)

Judges?

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

Re: What is ebay's biggest problem?...Learning?...Perception?...Common Sense?...(Write-Ins?)

I call them all the time to gripe at them about the changes they make. such as you list an item. go back and look at it and its listed as best offer. I go back and have to undo it again. then relist and bam... it says listing till cancelled. so I go in once again and redo it but... not surprised. no link for that anymore. I call them and they said once you revise it changes to listing till cancelled . if you want to change it you have to cancel the listing and start this insanity all over again.
Message 76 of 82
latest reply

Re: What is ebay's biggest problem?...Learning?...Perception?...Common Sense?...(Write-Ins?)

Arrogance and deafness combined with a  steam roller.

Just once, how about a few good changes from time to time instead of every hour that are genuinely aimed at end user's needs, i.e., buyers and sellers?

Message 77 of 82
latest reply

Lack of faith in their sellers. They keep "improving" things for us that just cause more headaches, while letting buyers run rampant and do whatever they like for a long time before there are any consequences - if ever
Message 78 of 82
latest reply

I don't think ebay feels they need average sellers anymore because there are so many corporate sellers and drop shippers who list massive quantities of items. Those are the ones they love!

Message 79 of 82
latest reply

That blue button really is big. I went to leave feedback on my buying account, and almost (accidently) clicked it! I told my husband it's like that button is saying 'pick me, pick me!".  

Message 80 of 82
latest reply

@gew6463

And...if you look at what you bought every few days, button still there and all the cheaper choices get cheaper & cheaper. And those sellers are either China or the seller has less than 100% FB. This is nothing more than trying to psycho buyers into returning. And the one thing I bought, the seller's 30 day returns accepted ends end of June. So that button has been there since I think May 28 or 29 when I purchased it. Hate to see what is going to happen with clothing. Rentals no doubt.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 81 of 82
latest reply

Judges? op -------------

Not fixing the gliches quick enough . The latest being the view counter . Seems everything is off  with numbers  lately . Even in these forums , if you click '' helpful ''  the number goes down  not up like it should . Tulips 

Message 82 of 82
latest reply