cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Looked Everywhere Error Page Comes Up when Creating Drafts for Listings on PC

Over the last three weeks, every time I try to create item drafts the error page will pop up and I will have to refresh or wait for 5 minutes or so before trying to list another draft item.  It only starts once I start listing items and some items will pop up between every listing and sometimes won't happen for 10 listings straight then pop back up.  I have tried different browsers that are all fully updated with the same results. I can list on mobile fine, but listing on my PC is so much faster when it works. I reported the issue to eBay technical support over a week ago and they haven't come up with anything.  Has anyone found a solution for this? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: We Looked Everywhere Error Page Comes Up when Creating Drafts for Listings on PC

Have you found a solution to this issue?  I've had the same "we've looked everywhere" error page coming up for months with no solution from ebay.

Now I can't add a 2nd category to list in: it just buffers when I ask to list in the 2nd category.

Also, I'm having problems with shipping prices and item prices being ghosts until I try to type in the numbers 3 or 4 times.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply