cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos will not upload

I’m starting a new thread for those of us frustrated that videos will not upload. Moderators closed the other thread because the original post was several months old. I am not looking for advice. I post around 40 videos a week, until the last several days when it stopped working. The videos stop at 1 or 4%, then “fail.” This is an eBay issue and really needs to be resolved. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Videos will not upload

Same here. Just tried to upload videos to my listing and it starts, goes to 4% then states upload failed. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Videos will not upload

Same here as well. Stops at 4% before i get the "video upload failed" message. Been trying since yesterday, 12/18/22.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Videos will not upload

I too have issues with videos failing to upload since 12/18/2022. I have successfully uploaded prior to that. My thinking it was part of the server glitches where sections of the My eBay seller page weren’t loading on Sunday. A day later, the videos still won’t load. 

I’m using a private session of Safari.

I’ve tried a few different things. My normal path is to upload from the library. But, the 33 seconds video never goes past 1% and fails to upload. Also, I’ve tried deleting all photos in the listing and then uploading a video. Also, instead of loading from the library, I recorded a 2 second video from the camera. 

With this new glitch, I’ve not found a solution that works. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Videos will not upload

Hello, as of early 12-22-22, I am able to upload videos. It looks like the issue are now resolved. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply