cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Seminole-Orlando Sorting Facility

Anyone here sending their mail thru this facility and seeing delays? If you are please post here or message me I am trying to get something done about it. I have opened over 200 USPS cases in the last month but I need other sellers to show that I am not the only one having issues with this facility.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It won't do any good. Just either accept that USPS in Florida is **bleep** or use another carrier. My PO, Pinellas Park 33781 has the well deserved reputation of being the worst in Florida. They can't even get packages in the correct bin to send to the correct state. 😄

No one at the USPS cares. New Jersey-New York is worse.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It won't do any good. Just either accept that USPS in Florida is **bleep** or use another carrier.

It not just Florida.

The carrier I currently have told me they pulled several off their routes so they could

concentrate on delivering Amazon packages. If you had outgoing packages you got

no warning on those routes that there would be no pick up or delivery.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@coins_artifacts wrote:

Anyone here sending their mail thru this facility and seeing delays? If you are please post here or message me I am trying to get something done about it. I have opened over 200 USPS cases in the last month but I need other sellers to show that I am not the only one having issues with this facility.

Something I mailed from Hollywood went through Seminole-Orlando.  It was scanned on Tuesday, 11/27/18 at 10:37 AM and reached its destination on Tuesday, 12/4/18 at 2:22 PM in Huntersville, NC.    That seemed quite reasonable considering there was a weekend in between.  

Something I mailed with just a stamp from Hollywood going to Miami Lakes (about 5 miles away), went into a mailbox on Saturday, 11/22/18 and was received yesterday, Friday, 12/7/18.  No scan so I have no clue where it went but I mailed it on Thanksgiving so ....  I expected a little delay but not that much.  

You have some very nice coins! 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

All of my packages go through this facility and have never had any problems with them. The only Florida center I have had problems with is Opa Locka.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Many of my packages go through that location. I have had no issues. I checked and a few packages were there longer than 24 hours, but never much longer. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

All of my packages go through this facility and have never had any problems with them. The only Florida center I have had problems with is Opa Locka.

Are your first class packages reaching their destination sorting facilities within 3 days of mailing? 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Something I mailed from Hollywood went through Seminole-Orlando.  It was scanned on Tuesday, 11/27/18 at 10:37 AM and reached its destination on Tuesday, 12/4/18 at 2:22 PM in Huntersville, NC.    That seemed quite reasonable considering there was a weekend in between.  

If it was scanned in Seminole-Orlando on 11/27  it should have left the facility no more than 24 hours later which should have put it in NC by 11/29 at the very latest 11/30. Your package sat at the Seminole-Orlando facility from the 27th of November until the 3rd of December, that's 6 days.

The In transit scans are a farce, they are computer generated and mean nothing.

And thanks for the compliment.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply