cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT—join our grassroots campaign to raise the new IRS tax reporting threshold - please fix form

Hello, dear eBay,

Please fix your send a letter form. Current form is flaky, ridiculous, and disappears by itself when I tried to fill it in. As a disabled dyslexic Autistic I certainly do not appreciate such waste of my processing power. If you want people to actually help, please fix your form. Thank you. 

The meaning of life is to live.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

URGENT—join our grassroots campaign to raise the new IRS tax reporting threshold - please fix form

eBay claims they don't monitor the Community Boards.  There are monitors, but they are looking only for policy infractions, not messages to eBay staff.

-Bob.

RKS Solutions LLC logo
Ask me about SixBit and the tools I use to sell - I'm happy to share!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins by getting off the couch"
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@fancytrinkets 

Ebay is not here.  This is a community discussion forum for buyers and sellers. You can go here and try to get help for what ever issue you are having:

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks so much for this useful link! ♥  Unfortunately there was only a robot there under Contact Us. Since I am on disability, I will submit using this email that I found: accessibility@ebay.com 

Thanks to both of you for all the info! ♥ I have been selling here since 2013 and still don't know how eBay works :)))) I have wonderful educated buyers who tell me when I need. eBay site is written in this horrible font that is very hard for a dyslexic person to read, so I gave up long time ago :)))

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I wish there was a way we could reply to their URGENT grass roots demand for assistance. I would make an URGENT demand eBay stop encouraging fraud by buyers. Ebay really has some nerve. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I too wish we the sellers could talk to eBay via something other than telephone. I cannot successfully talk on the telephone. Alas, for years eBay has hid from us 🙂 It usually takes some very concentrated effort to reach them.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Have you tried contacting ebay on Facebook.  You go to Facebook, find Ebay, then through Messenger, you send them a message.  The staff on Facebook is very knowledgeable and they are fluent in English .  They will respond back to you in a day or so. None of your family or friends will know that you reached out to ebay .  It's private.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply